- Bellevue, WA, USA
G2 Web Services a Verisk business, is a leading global provider of merchant risk management solutions, including due diligence, compliance, and fraud protection. Founded in 2004 and headquartered in Bellevue, WA, USA, G2 helps acquirers and other payment providers take on the appropriate level of risk in their merchant portfolios, while protecting against brand damage, illegal activity and noncompliance assessments. Only G2 Web Services has the experience, data, and skills to provide customers with comprehensive solutions that transform the way they manage and monitor merchant and business risk. Our platform has been built through over a decade of partnership with acquiring banks around the world and the major U.S. card networks and uses advanced technologies combined with expert analysts to deliver value to our customers worldwide. To learn more about G2 please visit us at: www.g2webservices.com. We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It’s the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It’s why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It’s the aim of our “returnship” program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it’s what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers’ problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the fifth consecutive year. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce. Verisk’s Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.
- Review global merchant websites in various languages including sensitive and risky content areas
- Make classification/reporting decisions per specific project rules and client customizations
- Demonstrate a keen attention to detail resulting in a high quality work product
- Follow instructions, apply guidelines, and work independently
- Manage time well to complete assigned projects, assist teammates, and meet strict deadlines
- Work within a team of other analysts, communicating effectively with colleagues
- Attend regular team meetings and other relevant meetings (such as product development or company-wide)
- Provide expert feedback to teammates, Manager, and others within G2
- College degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years job experience in a related field preferred
- Ability to tolerate somewhat repetitious tasks
- Tolerance for reviewing sensitive and risky web content
- Familiarity with MS Office and Excel in particular
- Good self-motivation
- Foreign language skills preferred
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.