Associate Account Executive
- Canton, OH, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Verisk Business: Verisk 3E
Verisk 3E delivers intelligent compliance solutions that empower companies around the globe to reduce risk, drive continuous improvement and create new growth opportunities. Verisk 3E has set the standard for combining regulatory expertise and enriched global compliance content and transforming it into actionable intelligence to enhance chemical and workplace safety, product safety and stewardship, supply chain stewardship and research and development support. Together, with our customers, we are working to make the world safer—one product, one workplace and one community at a time. To learn more visit www.verisk3e.com We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It’s the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It’s why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It’s the aim of our “returnship” program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it’s what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers’ problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the fifth consecutive year. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce. Verisk’s Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.
Verisk 3E is looking for an Associate Account Executive to join the North American Sales team.
The Associate Account Executive (AAE) will be responsible for supporting upsell and renewal opportunities within an assigned customer base as well as lead generation and new logo prospecting activities. As part of the role, the AAE will provide quality customer service and utilize available resources to meet client needs.
- Plans and executes sales growth and renewal retention strategies for assigned customer base.
- Leverages existing relationships with customer to identify, develop, and close additional business within the account.
- Collaborates with client to secure annual renewal business within the budgeted billing month.
- Employs understanding of global regulatory requirements, challenges and trends to effectively communicate with clients and discuss product capabilities as an industry expert.
- Provides a high level of customer services and support.
- Utilizes lead reports, social media, referrals, cold calling, and trade conference contacts to prospect for new logo business within assigned territory and/or accounts.
- Plans, schedules, and conducts sales calls to communicate highly targeted product benefits and articulate capabilities as part of on-site and online sales presentations as well as RFI responses.
- Collaborates with 3E Business Unit leaders and product teams to leverage expertise, share market feedback and transition projects from pre-sale phase into project management or implementation. Provides follow-up to ensure successful delivery and on-going customer support for the life of the contract.
- Maintains accurate account records and forecast details in Salesforce.com for all direct and partner related activity.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales and/or business development. Experience in the chemical regulatory solutions, supply chain or IT systems sales, or EH&S industry (EHS) is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required. A degree in chemistry, environmental policy, chemical engineering, EH&S, or related business field preferred.
- Previous experience prospecting into new logo accounts and/or developing business opportunities from an assigned customer base.
- Ability to secure assigned renewals within the budgeted billing month on a consistent basis.
- Professional communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
- Detail oriented with excellent time management and customer service skills.
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to self-manage.
- Willingness to travel; position may require approximately (3) days of overnight travel per month (Pending business approval to resume traveling).
- Proficient in using MS Office, Salesforce.com or other CRM.
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.