- Munich, Germany
- Verisk Business: Verisk 3E
- Department: Marketing
Verisk 3E delivers intelligent compliance solutions that empower companies around the globe to reduce risk, drive continuous improvement and create new growth opportunities. Verisk 3E has set the standard for combining regulatory expertise and enriched global compliance content and transforming it into actionable intelligence to enhance chemical and workplace safety, product safety and stewardship, supply chain stewardship and research and development support. Together, with our customers, we are working to make the world safer—one product, one workplace and one community at a time. To learn more visit www.verisk3e.com We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It’s the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It’s why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It’s the aim of our “returnship” program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it’s what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers’ problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce.
Field Marketing and Events. Manage field marketing and events activities under direct supervision of Director, Marketing Communications. Duties to include:
- Event calendar management
- Staffing coordination, including pre- and post-event internal meetings and communications, and providing travel guidance
- Create event digital assets and communications, including event registration pages via Cvent as well as email invitations and event related communications
- Devise and execute event promotional strategy in coordination with Communications Specialist and Digital Marketing Specialist
- Vendor management, working closely with vendors to process contracts and payment
- Venue management, including sourcing venues for consideration, managing room set up and configuration, AV requirements, and food and beverage coordination
- Event expense tracking
- Project management of display and collateral logistics, including localizing materials as necessary for international events
Marketing Programs. Support customer experience and demand generation through a range of activities, including:
- Management and execution of product release webinars
- Review and distribution of product release communications
- Lead capture and distribution support
- Webinar coordination, including managing Gotowebinar / Marketo instances in support of field marketing and events
Marketing Administration & Support. Responsibilities include project managing a range of initiatives aimed at supporting our international marketing efforts, including:
- Project management of content localization for regional microsites
- Localization of sales enablement tools
- Researching new contacts for potential customer acquisition and lead generation activities
- Managing database of customer references and soliciting new customer references as appropriate
- Researching and reviewing industry lists for possible use in marketing activities
- Reviewing documents and slides to ensure format, brand consistency
- Minimum 4 years of Marketing support experience required, including experience supporting field marketing and events initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or similar concentration required
- CRM experience, Salesforce a plus
- Marketing Automation Tool experience/Email Marketing, Marketo a plus
- Experience with event management platform or content management system, Cvent a plus
- Proven project management capabilities
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrated focus on customer experience
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- English proficiency and US-cultural familiarity strongly desired
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.