Product Marketing Manager
- Verisk Business: Extreme Event Solutions
AIR Worldwide (AIR), a Verisk business, provides risk modeling solutions that make individuals, businesses, and society more resilient to extreme events. In 1987, AIR Worldwide founded the catastrophe modeling industry and today models the risk from natural catastrophes, terrorism, pandemics, casualty catastrophes, and cyber attacks, globally. Insurance, reinsurance, financial, corporate, and government clients rely on AIR’s advanced science, software, and consulting services for catastrophe risk management, insurance-linked securities, site-specific engineering analyses, and agricultural risk management. AIR Worldwide, is headquartered in Boston with additional offices in North America, Europe, and Asia. To learn more about AIR, please visit us at: www.air-worldwide.com. We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It’s the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It’s why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It’s the aim of our “returnship” program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it’s what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers’ problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the fourth consecutive year. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce. Verisk’s Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.
This is an opportunity to be part of the Product Marketing team at AIR Worldwide. We are looking for an exceptional person to help support both the goals of the team and AIR’s wider strategic business goals.
As Product Marketer, you’ll learn the science that underpins our models, work closely with our sales, product, and marketing teams, and design and implement strategic marketing campaigns that will effectively evangelize our products and services.
You’ll develop strategic campaigns to illustrate the value of AIR’s models and software and work with a talented team to deliver compelling marketing materials, including web pages, social media campaigns, brochures and presentations.
About the Day to Day Responsibilities of the Role
- Develop messaging and product positioning that differentiates AIR’s Worldwide’s solutions within the global market.
- Actively manage integrated marketing campaigns to sell catastrophe models, software functionality, and consulting services.
- Guide messaging for presentations at conferences, seminars, webinars, and industry events.
- Draft collateral such as solutions briefs, white papers, and case studies; draft web copy for landing pages and infographics.
- Continually innovate new tactics for demand generation including videos and social media, and see these ideas through from inception to implementation.
- Actively and continually communicate marketing plans, activities, messaging, positioning and competitive intelligence to client facing staff.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Self-directed learner with the ability to quickly learn our business while simultaneously creating value for the team.
- Effective in juggling project management responsibilities while simultaneously working independently to complete projects.
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills; ability to distill complex concepts into language that is understandable and compelling to business decision makers.
- Knowledge of any the following areas a plus but not required:
- Meteorology, seismology, structural engineering
- Risk management
- Property & casualty re/insurance industry, particularly underwriting, reinsurance or actuarial experience
- 3+ years of technology product marketing experience preferred
- BS or BA degree in science, engineering, mathematics, business, economics or other quantitative discipline preferred
- MBA or related graduate degree preferred
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.