Senior Consultant (BaNCS)
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Verisk Business: Fintellix
- Department: Information Technology
- Is this an Analytics Req?: No
Headquartered in New York, USA, with offices in UK, India, Australia, Brazil, UAE and Singapore, Fintellix, a Verisk business, is a leading Compliance, Risk & Analytics Products and Solutions provider for the Global Financial Services Industry. Fintellix’s solutions are available for on-premises implementations as well as provisioning from Regional Cloud Infrastructure. Fintellix is funded by venture capital majors Sequoia Capital and IDG Ventures to accelerate market expansion and boost product innovation efforts. To learn more about Fintellix please visit us at: www.fintellix.com. We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It’s the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It’s why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It’s the aim of our “returnship” program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it’s what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers’ problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the fourth consecutive year. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce. Verisk’s Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.
- The Developer concerned would work on the credit space for building new banking products in TCS BANCS.
- The Developer is expected to engage with the business to gather requirements and create Technical Specifications on Confluence.
- The Developer is expected to Develop complex functionalities, Conduct code reviews for peers and guide Junior developers with their tasks
- The developer may need engage across other teams/setup meetings with Business analysts during the course of the project to solve problems
- Experience- 5 to 7 years
- Should have worked on TCS BANCS (which is a Core Banking System)
- Should be good with COBOL & Unix
- Should have hands on experience with Unix Scripting (Preference would be given to those candidates who would have worked on modules like LOAN, SAVINGS & PAYMENTS)
- Knowledge of SQL Server
- Knowledge of GIT for source control using Bitbucket, Jira/Confluence and knowledge of Agile way of work
- Knowledge of basic level of retail banking, Credit and Savings, interest calculations
- Should have excellent communication skills
- The person must be an extrovert and should be able to contribute enthusiastically during Stand-ups/Meetings
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.