- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Verisk Business: Fintellix
- Department: Information Technology
- Is this an Analytics Req?: No
Headquartered in New York, USA, with offices in UK, India, Australia, Brazil, UAE and Singapore, Fintellix, a Verisk business, is a leading Compliance, Risk & Analytics Products and Solutions provider for the Global Financial Services Industry. Fintellix’s solutions are available for on-premises implementations as well as provisioning from Regional Cloud Infrastructure. Fintellix is funded by venture capital majors Sequoia Capital and IDG Ventures to accelerate market expansion and boost product innovation efforts. To learn more about Fintellix please visit us at: www.fintellix.com. We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It’s the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It’s why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It’s the aim of our “returnship” program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it’s what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers’ problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the fourth consecutive year. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce. Verisk’s Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.
As an Operations Analyst, you will be at the center of this crucial process in our company. You will join the operations team and ensure the success of the company by assisting in the delivery of our products and services to our clients, through the operational processing of various systems. You will learn about the systems that serve as the backbone in the company’s revenue growth and will serve as a foundation in your career advancement within the company. You're also comfortable working closely with project leaders, clients, other business stakeholders, and colleagues who will help you learn and attain valuable skills sets that you can transfer to any career path.
- A strong desire to learn and grow your career in a technology-driven company. You have a 4-year bachelor’s degree and are looking to build a foundation for your career.
- Entrepreneurial disposition -- you take a task or project and see it through to completion, with a strong attention to detail. You take initiative and plan out your tasks and take responsibility for ensuring the quality and timeliness of your deliverables. You're able to multi-task and manage multiple deliverables concurrently.
- You are technology savvy but are looking to grow by learning SQL/Microsoft Access database, other software/utilities, and project skills such as documentation and testing. You will be able to leverage what you learn and contribute to the success of the company by coming up with new solutions or enhancing existing processes for efficiency.
- You have strong analytical and problem (a logical thinker) - solving skills which you've demonstrated in other aspects of your life, such as through past educational, personal or professional experiences.
- Punctual, coachable and committed and motivated to learn anything and everything to get ahead.
- Having a basic programming knowledge would be a plus.
- Monday to Friday (9:00 am - 6:00 pm PT)
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.