Senior Product Engineer
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Verisk Business: Fintellix
- Department: Information Technology
- Is this an Analytics Req?: No
Headquartered in New York, USA, with offices in UK, India, Australia, Brazil, UAE and Singapore, Fintellix, a Verisk business, is a leading Compliance, Risk & Analytics Products and Solutions provider for the Global Financial Services Industry. Fintellix’s solutions are available for on-premises implementations as well as provisioning from Regional Cloud Infrastructure. Fintellix is funded by venture capital majors Sequoia Capital and IDG Ventures to accelerate market expansion and boost product innovation efforts. To learn more about Fintellix please visit us at: www.fintellix.com. We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It’s the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It’s why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It’s the aim of our “returnship” program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it’s what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers’ problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the fourth consecutive year. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce. Verisk’s Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.
- Lead a team of associates and potentially associate managers to support data operations.
- Meet all operational SLAs to deliver high quality data in a timely and consistent manner Work with cross functional teams within the organization to resolve critical data quality issues and address business needs.
- Track, monitor and communicate project status to all stakeholders of the project.
- Perform data analytics to transform, validate, and report on client data.
- Analyze large amounts of trended client and industry data, identify red flags and perform root cause analysis
- Onboard new clients to the existing data structure.
- Produce and validate benchmarks based on clients’ specifications.
- Develop data driven exploratory analysis to solve defined problems.
- Continuously improve the existing process for validation, aggregating and reporting.
- Take a proactive role in solving complex technical challenges in the Data Warehousing operations.
- Provide complete leadership of adHoc projects ensuring all are completed on time, within budget, scope and schedule.
- Manage internal projects including system upgrades, database upgrades and performance enhancements.
- Collegiate background in
- Engineering (all disciplines)
- Computer Science / Computer Engineering
- Finance / Economics
- Other Bachelor’s with computer programming training
- Preferable 2 - 5 years of experience in Financial Services, analytical consulting services, data analytics role, or IT role.
- Familiarity with AWS and/ or Python or other programing/data mining language
- In depth knowledge of systems, processes and data operations methodologies; experience with software/hardware infrastructure projects
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills; strong influencing skills and ability to interact well with clients
- Creative problem solving, quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong project management skills; including demonstrated ability to oversee multiple projects of varying complexity simultaneously
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.