Senior Manager- Partnerships
- White Plains, NY, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Verisk Business: Commerce Signals, Inc.
- Is this an Analytics Req?: No
As one of the original innovators in lending, credit, fraud, and spend analytics, Verisk Financial integrates one of the industry’s largest sets of data to help banks, financial regulators, retailers, and media companies grow their businesses. We combine data with predictive analytics to uncover new consumer and business insights and integrate this data with the most technologically advanced platforms.
Verisk Financial | Argus is a leading provider of intelligence, decision support solutions, and advisory services to financial institutions across the global commerce ecosystem. Our clients include more than 50 top U.S., Canadian, and other international financial organizations, regulators, payment providers, merchants, and media. Argus is the leading source of segment-level portfolio management benchmarking data, analytics, models, and advisory services. We maximize value delivery to clients by combining proprietary data sets, cutting-edge software and analytic tools, domain expertise, and our unique results-oriented approach. Customers worldwide use our services for tailored data management solutions that include business intelligence platforms, profile views, mobile data solutions, enterprise database services, and fraud risk scoring algorithms for marketing, fraud, and risk mitigation. Our clients gain competitive advantage from our exclusive focus on leveraging global best-in-class analytics and methodologies to help achieve their business and regulatory objectives. To learn more about Argus please visit us at: www.argusinformation.com. We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It’s the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It’s why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It’s the aim of our “returnship” program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it’s what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers’ problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the fourth consecutive year. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce. Verisk’s Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.
The Senior Manager of Partnerships will work with partners of our Spend Informed Analytics division to grow our mutual businesses. This individual will work closely with the head of marketing and partnerships to evaluate existing and potential future partners, vet their capabilities and identify areas for growth. They will work with internal teams as necessary to understand how partner capabilities complement our own.
The individual needs to have experience working in and around martech ecosystem, specifically the consumer marketing and advertising sectors focused on data, identity, matching and privacy. This role requires an excellent listener and communicator who will seek to understand partner needs and build relationships. This role requires a comfort level with data and data products. Initiative, collaboration, and follow-through are important as well.
The primary goal of this role is to help us grow revenue with existing partners while identifying new ways to expand our relationships.
- Growing revenue through data, channel and joint-development partnerships
- Building effective working relationships with our partners at all levels
- Understanding the businesses and needs of our partners and appropriately representing our products and capabilities
- Create and deliver business reviews, performance updates and growth opportunity presentations
- Running regular touchpoints with partners that cover everything from day to day questions to new products and future business growth
- Working with partners to forecasting future revenue based on agreed plans
- Finding and negotiating new partnerships
- Conducting due diligence to understand data sources, coverage and quality
- Developing and executing go to market launch plans
- Working closely with product, engineering, sales, client service and legal on projects and deals
- BS/BA in Business or a related field
- Successful work experience in marketing, sales/business development or partnership management
- Industry experience in the media sector specifically in ad measurement, marketing insights and/or digital audiences
- Experience connecting data sources from two or more companies to drive outcomes is a plus
- A customer-focused attitude
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Proven ability to generate ideas and follow through to make them happen
- Ability to work well with a small and growing team
- Project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.