- Kraków, Poland
- Verisk Business: Verisk Analytics
- Department: Information Technology
- Is this an Analytics Req?: No
Analyze Re, a Verisk business, provides innovative cloud-based real-time data analytics which facilitates technical pricing, risk management and decision support capabilities to the insurance, reinsurance and ILS markets. Since 2013 we’ve been helping our clients to enhance their analytical capabilities and manage their portfolios against large volumes of risk data with our unique technology which has been built to integrate efficiently into existing workflows. To learn more about Analyze Re, please visit us at: www.analyzere.com. We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It’s the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It’s why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It’s the aim of our “returnship” program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it’s what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers’ problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the fourth consecutive year. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce. Verisk’s Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.
This role will play an active part in the shaping of front-end capabilities around Analyze Re’s powerful set of APIs. These include great visuals, visualization of complex data, and state of the art interactivity with complex financial structures
- 2+ years of front-end experience
- Experience with front end frameworks and languages: Angular, JQuery, TypeScript, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of fundamental client development concepts: OOP, DOM, Asynchronous / event-driven programming.
- Experience with modern client-side development frameworks and patterns
- Good understanding of object oriented programming and design patterns in context of web applications
- Good understanding of synchronous / asynchronous request handling
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Understanding of cloud-based applications, DevOps, Java, a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated as well as key team player
- Good command of English in a software engineering context
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.