Product Support & Office Admin
- Dublin, Ireland
- Verisk Business: ISO
- Department: Administrative
- Is this an Analytics Req?: No
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It’s the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It’s why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It’s the aim of our “returnship” program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it’s what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers’ problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the fourth consecutive year. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce. Verisk’s Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.
Verisk Ireland is recruiting for a 12 Month (Maternity cover) Contract for a Product Support and Office Admin role to help our business with delivering IT solutions to the Irish insurance industry.
The contract role will support company operations by providing assistance where required to the Managing Director and Operations Manager.
- Respond to mail/phone queries from customers within agreed SLA’s.
- Ensure customer and product data is correctly processed.
- Liaise with internal teams on product queries and issues.
- Perform data analysis and produce reports using Excel (internal/external).
- Working within a team environment.
- Office management; facilities, onboarding new staff, stationery and office supplies, liaising with suppliers and contractors etc.
- Ad hoc filing as required.
- Maintains office efficiency and equipment procurement.
- Provide administrative support to the Managing Director and other managers as directed.
- Support the HR team by onboarding, orientation, and training employees.
- Event management.
- A university degree, or equivalent, preferably in a discipline related to business or IT.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working in a customer-focused environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Customer service focused, able to deal with customers in a friendly and polite manner.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with a proactive approach.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office tools, in particular Excel.
- Knowledge of SQL desirable but not required.
- The ability to work as part of a team and their own initiative to meet deadlines.
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.