Data Processing Specialist
- Sofia, Bulgaria
- Пълен работен ден
- Verisk Business: Verisk 3E
Описание на фирмата
Verisk 3E delivers intelligent compliance solutions that empower companies around the globe to reduce risk, drive continuous improvement and create new growth opportunities. Verisk 3E has set the standard for combining regulatory expertise and enriched global compliance content and transforming it into actionable intelligence to enhance chemical and workplace safety, product safety and stewardship, supply chain stewardship and research and development support. Together, with our customers, we are working to make the world safer—one product, one workplace and one community at a time. To learn more visit www.verisk3e.com We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It’s the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It’s why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It’s the aim of our “returnship” program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it’s what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers’ problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce.
Описание на длъжността
Data Processing Development
- Support and contribute to company vision.
- Foster a positive working environment.
- Manage short term planning based on workload demand and assist with long term strategic planning.
- Manage supplier accounts to maximize our obtainment efforts as well as identify business opportunities to create a value-added partnership with suppliers.
- Support the enhancement of relationships with key supplier contacts and customizing approach/service based on supplier preferences for engagement with Verisk 3E.
- Support the effort to create procedures with our suppliers that facilitate their ability to provide client-required documentation in a timely and efficient manner.
- Sustain and enhance our industry leadership position by supporting the professional growth of the Delivered Services Data Processing team.
- Identify opportunities to cross sell 3E services/support to suppliers/manufacturers as well as new potential business development opportunities.
Department Specific Activities
- Work with corporate entities around the world that serve as the suppliers of products for our customers to obtain data and documents related to these products that will be used by Delivered Service colleagues to enhance the global regulatory compliance needs of these same customers.
- Support our customers with their product notification requirements by collecting and entering data into various country and regional portals and data entry sites.
- Interpret and enter information into Verisk 3E IT systems and applications as required for the support of Delivered Service activities.
- Ensure professional corporate image and communication (relationship building) with both internal & external customers.
- Work in a team environment to successfully achieve department and corporate goals.
- Maintain workload within standard and proactively communicate barriers/delays.
- Ensure Verisk 3E compliance with standards and quality initiatives.
- Support management as required / needed.
- Support efforts to establish, maintain and continuously improve processes.
- At least 1 year of experience working with a wide array of external data sets and associated processing.
- Proven success in serving as a member in a call center or support team working with either external or internal customers.
- Ability to field supplier concerns and diffuse stressful situations.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with experience working with suppliers or clients in a relationship-focused business/department, preferably SaaS.
- Proactive team communication background including working with cross functional departments, suppliers, and management.
- Excellent time management and capability skills to self-manage competing priorities and problems.
- Creative thinking abilities for anticipating challenges as well as generating solutions for problems.
- Possess strong project management, interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, be detailed oriented and identify as well as solve problems effectively with minimum supervision.
- Foster team spirit and work in a team environment.
- Possess a strong background in working with information management and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Possess good Internet navigation skills to locate manufacturer websites and research manufacturer information.
- Fluency in either English or German (written & spoken). Knowledge of a second language very helpful. Preferred languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese & Japanese.
- College degree required.
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.