Service Desk Administrator
- Bellevue, WA, USA
- Verisk Business: G2 Web Services
G2 Web Services a Verisk business, is a leading global provider of merchant risk management solutions, including due diligence, compliance, and fraud protection. Founded in 2004 and headquartered in Bellevue, WA, USA, G2 helps acquirers and other payment providers take on the appropriate level of risk in their merchant portfolios, while protecting against brand damage, illegal activity and noncompliance assessments. Only G2 Web Services has the experience, data, and skills to provide customers with comprehensive solutions that transform the way they manage and monitor merchant and business risk. Our platform has been built through over a decade of partnership with acquiring banks around the world and the major U.S. card networks and uses advanced technologies combined with expert analysts to deliver value to our customers worldwide. To learn more about G2 please visit us at: www.g2webservices.com. We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It’s the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It’s why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It’s the aim of our “returnship” program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it’s what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers’ problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the fourth consecutive year. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce. Verisk’s Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.
- Provide on-going support to 600+ end-users via deskside visits and over the phone interactions
- Monitor, maintain, image and troubleshoot end-user devices such as PCs, Laptops, and mobile devices
- Monitor and troubleshoot print environment including large format and high volume devices
- Provide input and recommendations for departmental process and procedures
- Stay abreast of new technology and makes recommendations that provide continuous improvement to technical solutions
- Assist in the research, testing, recommendation, and deployment of new desktop technologies
- Produce well-written technical and business documentation
- Equipment documentation and inventory control
- Second or third shift off hours scheduling
- Contribute to Systems and Network projects as required
- 1-2 years Desktop Support experience within a Windows environment
- Strong experience troubleshooting desktop related issues such as printer connectivity, and peripheral functionality as well as software and connectivity issues
- Experience patching laptops using a centrally managed system
- Experience supporting various mobile devices (Apple, Android) and Office APPS
- Strong experience administering desktop imaging systems
- Strong knowledge of and previous work experience with Microsoft Windows 10 Professional and Microsoft Office O365 Suites
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to communicate at all levels of the business
- Working knowledge of and previous work experience with networking, including Ethernet, TCP/IP, IPSEC, VPN, DNS, DHCP
- Knowledge and experience in W2012/2016 server administration including Active Directory is beneficial
- Knowledge and experience with System Management Servers is beneficial
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Exchange administration is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with ServiceNow ticketing system is a plus
- Experience with intaking service desk calls and logging them into a ticketing system
- Experience with network troubleshooting is a plus
- Experience working in a global environment is a plus
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.