Entry Level/ Junior Developer
- Sofia, Bulgaria
- Verisk Business: Verisk 3E
- Department: Information Technology
Verisk 3E delivers intelligent compliance solutions that empower companies around the globe to reduce risk, drive continuous improvement and create new growth opportunities. Verisk 3E has set the standard for combining regulatory expertise and enriched global compliance content and transforming it into actionable intelligence to enhance chemical and workplace safety, product safety and stewardship, supply chain stewardship and research and development support. Together, with our customers, we are working to make the world safer—one product, one workplace and one community at a time. To learn more visit www.verisk3e.com We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It’s the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It’s why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It’s the aim of our “returnship” program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it’s what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers’ problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce.
This position provides programming and maintenance support of internal and external programs, with a specific focus on rule logic for regulatory compliance in SAP EH&S.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience and take a first step into programming.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support development of documentation for rules
- Trains clients and colleagues on Rules logic and use
- Consults with clients on custom projects completing all deliverables on-time and according to contracts
- Completes all responsibilities as outlined on annual Performance Plan.
- Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Experience in Information Technology with solid knowledge of windows operating systems, office automation and Windows software applications.
- Excellent technical aptitude
- Experience working on an IT project or in an IT product support environment.
- Strong English skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage numerous tasks simultaneously and deliver necessary documentation.
Desirable however not required:
- Experience with SAP EHS PSS (Product Safety & Stewardship) or S/4HANA for Product Compliance
- Knowledge of SAP EHS Expert and its rule programming language
- Experience working with Database Managements Systems (DBMS) such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, or Microsoft Access
- Knowledge of SQL (Structured Query Language) including stored procedures and stored functions and Visual Basic
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.