Senior C++ developer
- Alcorcón, Madrid, Spain
- Verisk Business: Geomni
- Department: Software Development
Geomni is a division of Verisk Analytics. We create software and other technologies related to aerial imagery, and provide the world's most comprehensive and cutting-edge imagery data acquisition, process, analytics, and distribution. We serve a wide range of markets, including insurance, commercial property, energy, banking, architecture, engineering, emergency response, urban planning, and much more.
Geomni, a Verisk Analytics business, is hiring senior C++ developers for different positions in its development center in Alcorcón, Madrid, Spain.
- Development Ecosystem: IDEs, code versioning, continuous integration, issue management
- Linux shell scripting
- Professional proficiency in English and Spanish
Other valued programming / IT skills:
- C++11 / Qt / Qt desktop UI / OpenGL
- Well-versed in Computational Geometry and fluent dealing with spatial problems
- Java, Python, Docker, AWS
Other valued scientific / technical skills:
- Computer Vision
- Geodetics, Photogrammetry, Point Clouds
- Strong desire to learn and adapt new skills, tools and technologies
- Ability to prioritize and organize tasks
- Proactive, creative and flexible nature
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural team
- Positive attitude, flexibility.
The selected candidate will be surrounded by an exceptional team of professionals compromised with a great and cutting-edge project.