Regulatory Compliance Specialist I
- Carlsbad, CA, USA
- Verisk Business: Verisk 3E
Verisk 3E delivers intelligent compliance solutions that empower companies around the globe to reduce risk, drive continuous improvement and create new growth opportunities. Verisk 3E has set the standard for combining regulatory expertise and enriched global compliance content and transforming it into actionable intelligence to enhance chemical and workplace safety, product safety and stewardship, supply chain stewardship and research and development support. Together, with our customers, we are working to make the world safer—one product, one workplace and one community at a time. To learn more visit www.verisk3e.com We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
With a history of impressive growth, an innovative culture, and offering industry-leading solutions, Verisk Analytics is an amazing place to work and make a difference. In 2019, Forbes magazine named Verisk Analytics to its World's Best Employers, America's Best Employers, and Global 2000 lists. Verisk also received Great Place to Work® Certification for its outstanding workplace culture for the fourth consecutive year.
Verisk is a leading data analytics provider serving customers in insurance, energy and specialized markets, and financial services. Using advanced technologies to collect and analyze billions of records, Verisk draws on unique data assets and deep domain expertise to provide first-to-market innovations integrated into customer workflows. We’ve been delivering predictive analytics and decision support solutions to our customers for nearly 50 years, helping them protect people, property, and financial assets. At Verisk, you’ll be part of an organization that’s committed to serving the long-term interests of our stakeholders, including the communities where we operate.
At Verisk, you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create a positive and lasting impact on the business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. Our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business will be heard. As key contributors to our success, our team members enjoy working in a business-casual, collaborative environment that offers state-of-the-art resources, advanced technologies, and an excellent benefits package.
Regulatory Compliance and Waste Services Delivery and Support
- Timely, accurate completion of applicable customer deliverables
- Self-monitoring of regulatory workload tasks on a daily basis
- Monitoring and maintenance of 3E Compliance CalendarTM, as applicable, and ensuring all workload tasks are completed pursuant to job responsibilities
- Participate as requested in development and implementation of regulatory quality and process improvement initiatives, as applicable
- Tracking and maintenance of applicable customer and agency data into various software platforms and hard copy forms
Customer Service and Support
- Provide support and guidance to customers within parameters of defined processes and procedures
- Assist with applicable aspects of customer service relative to Regulatory Compliance Services’ various product offerings
- Assist with integration of service offerings to Regulatory Compliance Services customers within parameters of defined processes and procedures
Regulatory Compliance Research, Documentation, and Analysis
- Interact with local, state and federal agencies regarding regulations and requirements
- Document, analyze, and interpret regulation applicability, as applicable
- Highly motivated, organized, and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task to meet standard response times and daily deadlines
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Forward thinking and ability to accommodate development of skill sets to accommodate business needs
- Experience balancing job role expectations against strict deadlines
- One to Two years experience in customer service-related field desired
- Cursory knowledge of 40CFR and International Fire Code regulations
- Ability to review, interpret and summarize Federal, State and International compliance regulations
- Basic computer proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office suite
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field or equivalent experience, preferred
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.