Regulatory Compliance and Services Consultant
- Carlsbad, CA, USA
- Verisk Business: Verisk 3E
Verisk 3E delivers intelligent compliance solutions that empower companies around the globe to reduce risk, drive continuous improvement and create new growth opportunities. Verisk 3E has set the standard for combining regulatory expertise and enriched global compliance content and transforming it into actionable intelligence to enhance chemical and workplace safety, product safety and stewardship, supply chain stewardship and research and development support. Together, with our customers, we are working to make the world safer—one product, one workplace and one community at a time. To learn more visit www.verisk3e.com We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
With a history of impressive growth, an innovative culture, and offering industry-leading solutions, Verisk Analytics is an amazing place to work and make a difference. In 2019, Forbes magazine named Verisk Analytics to its World's Best Employers, America's Best Employers, and Global 2000 lists. Verisk also received Great Place to Work® Certification for its outstanding workplace culture for the fourth consecutive year.
Verisk is a leading data analytics provider serving customers in insurance, energy and specialized markets, and financial services. Using advanced technologies to collect and analyze billions of records, Verisk draws on unique data assets and deep domain expertise to provide first-to-market innovations integrated into customer workflows. We’ve been delivering predictive analytics and decision support solutions to our customers for nearly 50 years, helping them protect people, property, and financial assets. At Verisk, you’ll be part of an organization that’s committed to serving the long-term interests of our stakeholders, including the communities where we operate.
At Verisk, you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create a positive and lasting impact on the business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. Our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business will be heard. As key contributors to our success, our team members enjoy working in a business-casual, collaborative environment that offers state-of-the-art resources, advanced technologies, and an excellent benefits package.
Regulatory Compliance and Consulting Services Delivery and Support
- Act as point of contact for large-scale tasks and customers, including monitoring program activity, fielding program questions or concerns, resolving customer concerns or issues, and ensuring applicable workload tasks are fulfilling the scope of service delivery
- Actively contribute to regulatory and waste quality assurance and control programs
Strategic Development, New Customer Start-Up, and Custom Processes
- Support integration of new customers, in addition to implementation of additional service offerings to existing customer programs
- Assist, as applicable, product management and sales representatives on regulatory compliance and consulting services customer accounts and assist with development of initiatives to carry out successful implementation of applicable service programs
- Assist with management and implementation of custom customer processes
- Support development and implementation, as applicable, of staff training and technical development meant to enhance the productivity and effectiveness of 3E Regulatory Compliance and Consulting Services offerings
- Support development and implementation, as applicable, of regulatory compliance and consulting services demonstrations, in addition to assistance with development and implementation of applicable Sales & Marketing Webinars
- Assist with development and implementation of new, or enhanced service offerings
Regulatory Research Documentation, Analysis, and Consultation
- Interact with local, state, federal, and international regulatory agencies regarding regulations and requirements
- Document and maintain applicable regulatory compliance regulations and requirements, as applicable, across standard and customer compliance scopes
- Document, analyze, and interpret regulation applicability, as applicable
- Develop and maintain mechanisms for capturing and delivering regulatory compliance research for internal and external use
Regulatory Business Intelligence, Analysis and Tableau Support
- Support Business Intelligence activities and develop visualizations and analysis for internal and external customers using Tableau Creator software
Regulatory Compliance Software Application Maintenance and Support
- Support 3E infrastructure with development and testing requirements for applicable software application enhancements, in addition to testing and maintaining, as applicable, of integrated technical content
- Assist, as applicable, with providing technical support for 3E Regulatory Compliance software tools in addition to testing of external software tools utilized by the Regulatory Business Solutions and Services Team
- Exceptional knowledge of 3E processes, procedures, software, and service offerings
- Highly motivated, organized, and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task to meet standard response times and deadlines
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Forward thinking and ability to accommodate development of skill sets to accommodate business needs
- Experience balancing job role expectations against strict deadlines
- More than five years experience in regulatory compliance field required
- Project management and/or business analysis training or experience desired
- Advanced knowledge of 40CFR, International Fire Code, and California Health & Safety Code regulations
- Advanced knowledge of EPCRA sections of SARA Title III and Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Ability to review, analyze, summarize, and present Federal, State, and International compliance regulations
- Advanced level of computer proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office suite
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field or equivalent experience, preferred
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.