- Beachwood, OH 44122, USA
- Verisk Business: Intellicorp Records
- Department: Insurance and Risk Management
Verisk is a leading data analytics provider serving customers in insurance, energy and specialized markets, and financial services. Using advanced technologies to collect and analyze billions of records, Verisk draws on unique data assets and deep domain expertise to provide first-to-market innovations integrated into customer workflows. We’ve been delivering predictive analytics and decision support solutions to our customers for nearly 50 years, helping them protect people, property, and financial assets. At Verisk, you’ll be part of an organization that’s committed to serving the long-term interests of our stakeholders, including the communities where we operate.
* Develop and/or fix web-crawler scripts to collect data and/or automate online searches
* Admin and monitor the data-source loading processes
* Assist in web-crawler and data-loading infrastructure enhancements and optimization
• Min 2-year degree in information technology or related field
• 1-3 years of experience in Python script development
• 1-3 years of experience in web-crawling/scraping
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Some SQL query development experience
• Some SSIS and/or SSRS development experience
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.