National Sales Executive
- Beachwood, OH 44122, USA
- Verisk Business: Intellicorp Records
- Department: Sales
IntelliCorp Records is background screening and tenant screening services firm who has been an HRO Bakers Dozen award winner for over 5 years. We are a Verisk Analytics company and have an amazing story to tell. In 2016, Forbes magazine named Verisk Analytics to its World’s Most Innovative Companies list and to its America’s Best Large Employers list. If you’re looking for a career that transforms, inspires, challenges, and rewards you, then come join us.
At IntelliCorp, you can build a rewarding career with challenging and meaningful work; create a positive, lasting impact on the business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. Our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business will be heard. As key contributors to our success, our team members enjoy working in a business-casual, collaborative environment that offers state-of-the-art resources, advanced technologies, and an excellent benefits package.
Verisk Analytics is a leading data analytics provider serving customers in insurance, natural resources, and financial services. We’ve been delivering data, analytics, and decision support services to our customers for more than 45 years. At Verisk, you’ll be part of an organization that’s committed to serving the long-term interests of our stakeholders, including the communities where we operate.
Verisk Analytics, is an insurance solutions company specializing in analytics, information and decision support for the property and casualty insurance industry. We are a publicly traded company (VRSK) with over 40 years’ experience as the industry leading source of information about property/casualty insurance risk. Our clients include many of the nation’s leading property and casualty insurers.
Are you a proven sales executive with a history of success and experience in background screening data, software solutions? Do you have knowledge of this industry? Are you looking for a new opportunity where you can leverage your relationships and advance your career in a fast-paced publicly traded company? If so, please read on…
IntelliCorp Records Sales organization is seeking a creative and entrepreneurially-minded Account Executive, like you, to be the lead in identifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities within an assigned account territory within the US. If you have a proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding annual new & existing business sales and activity goals, have experience in consultative sales and excel at building long-lasting and trusting relationships, we want to talk to you!
Our main office is in Beachwood, Ohio but we offer the flexibility of working remotely from your home city.
- Attain assigned annual sales goals
- Manage existing solution revenue from current customer base within an assigned territory for both growth and retention
- Prospect and attain greater share of wallet within assigned sales territory
- Successfully manage a short, mid and long-term strategic sales plan to attain a deep understanding and trust within assigned sales territory
- Actively maintain and communicate sales territory activity, notes, updates, call reports and opportunities with sales peers, sales leadership and product management as well as within Salesforce.com
- Develop customized solution proposals and contractual agreements
- Coordinate and work closely on sales opportunities, where required, with other Verisk Team members
- Provide timely feedback to sales peers, sales leadership, product management and marketing on developing industry trends, new product ideas and competitive intelligence within assigned sales territory
- Facilitate and develop trusting relationships on all levels within assigned sales territory accounts
Must have 5 to 10 years work experience and a successful track record within a complex sales environment in addition you must be comfortable with talking to a wide range of decision influencers and the ability to coordinate and secure buy-in from internal stakeholders and motivators
- Solid understanding of the background screening industry is required
- Enterprise sales experience is a plus
- Able to articulate IntelliCorp’s value proposition, insights and engage customers in jointly addressing business priorities and objectives that align with their business needs and timelines
- Must have prior success calling on company executives in a highly competitive marketplace
- Able to quickly gain knowledge of your customers’ business and discuss issues from multiple angles
- Able to quickly understand the customer decision-making process and influence key decision makers
- Experience with working in a team selling environment
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- Professional Training Program experience a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and Salesforce.com
- Experience and success with multi-year contracts exceeding $1m a plus
- Ability to effectively work from a remote home office
- Ability to travel a minimum of 15% of the time
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.