Vice President, Payments Advisor
- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Verisk Business: Argus
As one of the original innovators in lending, credit, fraud, and spend analytics, Verisk Financial integrates one of the industry’s largest sets of data to help banks, financial regulators, retailers, and media companies grow their businesses. We combine data with predictive analytics to uncover new consumer and business insights and integrate this data with the most technologically advanced platforms.
Verisk Financial | Argus is a leading provider of intelligence, decision support solutions, and advisory services to financial institutions across the global commerce ecosystem. Our clients include more than 50 top U.S., Canadian, and other international financial organizations, regulators, payment providers, merchants, and media. Argus is the leading source of segment-level portfolio management benchmarking data, analytics, models, and advisory services. We maximize value delivery to clients by combining proprietary data sets, cutting-edge software and analytic tools, domain expertise, and our unique results-oriented approach. Customers worldwide use our services for tailored data management solutions that include business intelligence platforms, profile views, mobile data solutions, enterprise database services, and fraud risk scoring algorithms for marketing, fraud, and risk mitigation. Our clients gain competitive advantage from our exclusive focus on leveraging global best-in-class analytics and methodologies to help achieve their business and regulatory objectives. To learn more about Argus please visit us at: www.argusinformation.com. We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
With a history of impressive growth, an innovative culture, and offering industry-leading solutions, Verisk Analytics is an amazing place to work and make a difference. In 2018, Forbes magazine named Verisk to its World’s Best Employers list and, in 2017, to its World’s Most Innovative Companies list for the third consecutive year. We also earned the Great Place to Work® Certification for the third consecutive year in recognition of our outstanding workplace culture.
Verisk is a leading data analytics provider serving customers in insurance, energy and specialized markets, and financial services. Using advanced technologies to collect and analyze billions of records, Verisk draws on unique data assets and deep domain expertise to provide first-to-market innovations integrated into customer workflows. We’ve been delivering predictive analytics and decision support solutions to our customers for nearly 50 years, helping them protect people, property, and financial assets. At Verisk, you’ll be part of an organization that’s committed to serving the long-term interests of our stakeholders, including the communities where we operate.
At Verisk, you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create a positive and lasting impact on the business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. Our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business will be heard. As key contributors to our success, our team members enjoy working in a business-casual, collaborative environment that offers state-of-the-art resources, advanced technologies, and an excellent benefits package.
The ideal candidate will play a critical role in managing Verisk Financial products for all Canadian banking clients as well as drive actionable insights to enable customer success.
Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Key account relationship management:
- Serve as the primary senior contact for global and national banks by providing thought leadership and strategic insight to clients – act as an industry expert to help them manage their business and attain their goals
- Build and cultivate deep, long-term relationships within our clients’ organizations, learning their goals, processes and expectations
- Develop, create and effectively communicate client performance trends and strategic recommendations to key stakeholders
- Clear and deep understanding of the industry and client business to enable collaboration with internal product teams in developing new features, services and solutions that deliver best-in-class customer experiences
- Be accountable for overall client engagement and ensuring a healthy pipeline of upsell opportunities
- Track and meet financial plan for designated clientele
- Effective team management:
- Provide structure, manage and oversee the delivery of our solutions, which may include but are not limited to benchmarking presentations, consulting engagements, ad-hoc requests, and modeling projects
- Be accountable for the quality of deliverables and meeting service-level agreements
- Over time, could manage a 1-3 person team, providing both motivation and mentorship for all team members
- Create, cultivate and reward a culture of innovation, inclusiveness and decisiveness within organization
- Support cross-functional goals and processes across the organization
- Five or more years of financial services experience with Canadian banks
- Bachelor’s degree requiredA strategic visionary with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: can articulate and communicate ideas well and relate to people in all areas of the organization
- Leadership: a demonstrated ability in collaborating and getting results through others, communicating effectively with internal clients to identify needs and find the right solutions and strategies
- Strong customer orientation combined with the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Willing to be deeply involved in employee training and development
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.