Business Development Manager
- Burlingame, CA, USA
- Verisk Business: Lundquist Consulting, Inc
- Department: Account Management
As one of the original innovators in lending, credit, fraud, and spend analytics, Verisk Financial integrates one of the industry’s largest sets of data to help banks, financial regulators, retailers, and media companies grow their businesses. We combine data with predictive analytics to uncover new consumer and business insights and integrate this data with the most technologically advanced platforms. Verisk Financial | LCI's Bankruptcy Management Solutions automate expensive processes as they eliminate stay violation and portfolio valuation risk. In a world of burgeoning bankruptcies, LCI delivers the industry's finest bankruptcy data, bankruptcy process automation software, expert services and research to automate expensive processes in the bankruptcy lifecycle. Our decades of experience as the exclusive supplier to the world's largest and most innovative creditors ensure that LCI customers are first and best to invoke automation. LCI solutions enable our customers to execute the most efficient and productive bankruptcy management and portfolio valuation processes anywhere, servicing over 1.3 Billion accounts a year.
With a history of impressive growth, an innovative culture, and offering industry-leading solutions, Verisk Analytics is an amazing place to work and make a difference. In 2019, Forbes magazine named Verisk Analytics to its World's Best Employers, America's Best Employers, and Global 2000 lists. Verisk also received Great Place to Work® Certification for its outstanding workplace culture for the fourth consecutive year.
Verisk is a leading data analytics provider serving customers in insurance, energy and specialized markets, and financial services. Using advanced technologies to collect and analyze billions of records, Verisk draws on unique data assets and deep domain expertise to provide first-to-market innovations integrated into customer workflows. We’ve been delivering predictive analytics and decision support solutions to our customers for nearly 50 years, helping them protect people, property, and financial assets. At Verisk, you’ll be part of an organization that’s committed to serving the long-term interests of our stakeholders, including the communities where we operate.
At Verisk, you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create a positive and lasting impact on the business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. Our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business will be heard. As key contributors to our success, our team members enjoy working in a business-casual, collaborative environment that offers state-of-the-art resources, advanced technologies, and an excellent benefits package.
LCI is seeking a Business Development Manager to manage the process of lead and prospect qualification, driving new sales cycles into the pipeline, and closing business opportunities. This position will include working closely with the Client Success and Project Management teams to onboard new clients as well as growing revenue across the existing client base
- This position will require the aptitude to become a master of LCI product capabilities, underlying technology, competitive advantages and how they specifically meet our customer needs.
- Sourcing prospective clients and identifying decision makers within targeted leads.
- Cold-calling prospects to begin sales cycle.
- Account Executives are responsible for building and increasing market share while offering remarkable service.
- Guiding opportunities through qualification, into and through the sales process.
- Quoting prices, preparing proposals, and closing business.
- Renewing and upselling to existing clients.
- Tracking all activity, results, and customer data in Salesforce CRM.
- Consistently meeting or exceeding established personal sales quotas, department and corporate goals.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Superior written and oral communication, decision-making, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to talk on the phone with ease and confidence.
- Able to lead complex sales negotiations; use multiple problem solving techniques.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Success in establishing relationships necessary to renew and grow existing clients.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Ability to travel as necessary, less than 25% on average.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM.
- Experience in the B2B bankruptcy data business is preferred.
- The position is placed in Burlingame, CA. Qualified candidates may work remotely.
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.