Product BSA (CP)
- Columbia, SC, USA
- Verisk Business: Verisk Analytics
- Department: Product Management
ISO Claims Partners, a Verisk business, is a nationally recognized leader in providing cost-effective and proven Medicare compliance and claim analytics services for Workers’ Compensation, First-Party No-Fault, and Liability claims. For the past two decades we have been a trusted consultant and provider to the largest carriers, TPAs, and self-insured Fortune 1000 companies in the world. We draw on unique data assets and deep domain expertise to develop products and services designed with one goal in mind: improving claims outcomes throughout the life of a claim. We accomplish this by providing cutting-edge analytics, unmatched data, and superior medical and legal advocacy – with big payoffs, taking claims organizations from a reactive to a proactive approach. ISO Claims Partners is headquartered in North Reading, Massachusetts, and has offices throughout North America. To learn more about ISO Claims Partners, please visit us at www.verisk.com/claimspartners. We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
With a history of impressive growth, an innovative culture, and offering industry-leading solutions, Verisk Analytics is an amazing place to work and make a difference. In 2018, Forbes magazine named Verisk to its World’s Best Employers list and, in 2017, to its World’s Most Innovative Companies list for the third consecutive year. We also earned the Great Place to Work® Certification for the third consecutive year in recognition of our outstanding workplace culture.
Verisk is a leading data analytics provider serving customers in insurance, energy and specialized markets, and financial services. Using advanced technologies to collect and analyze billions of records, Verisk draws on unique data assets and deep domain expertise to provide first-to-market innovations integrated into customer workflows. We’ve been delivering predictive analytics and decision support solutions to our customers for nearly 50 years, helping them protect people, property, and financial assets. At Verisk, you’ll be part of an organization that’s committed to serving the long-term interests of our stakeholders, including the communities where we operate.
At Verisk, you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create a positive and lasting impact on the business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. Our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business will be heard. As key contributors to our success, our team members enjoy working in a business-casual, collaborative environment that offers state-of-the-art resources, advanced technologies, and an excellent benefits package.
We are seeking a Product BSA in our Columbia, South Carolina location to primarily be responsible for leading product feature development and customer implementations with emphasis on execution, meeting project deadlines and delivering a quality product. You must possess a unique blend of insurance, business and technical savvy. You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company, as well as with customers. You will also serve as the customer liaison throughout the implementation and proof of concept process, including delivering project timelines, updates and training. You will be the leader of new product enhancements and drive the development of your assigned enhancement. Our company is highly entrepreneurial and dedicated to providing superior service. If you thrive in a fast-paced innovative environment that emphasizes individual accountability with the support of a team structure, come join us!
About the Day to Day Responsibilities of the Role
• Serve as the expert on product functionality and technical aspects for ISO CP software and analytics products to the team and members of the business
• Support day-to-day operational aspects of product development and implementation
• Create and execute visually and functionally compelling presentations for internal and external audiences
• Support Product Owner and Marketing through leading the development and maintenance of any applicable technical sales and marketing collateral including application notes, FAQs, product notes, user guides, training materials, marketing content and demos.
• Aid Product Owner in developing RFIs, RFPs and proposals
• Maintain all timelines and communication with customers production support issues, new implementations, and integrations
• Work as part of a cross-functional team of developers, architects, and QA to develop and break down requirements into manageable user stories.
• Prepare training plans, release notes, customer announcements, and other internal job aids to facilitate successful product deployments.
• Work in an Agile product development environment to execute assigned tasks using basic project management skills
About You and How You Can Excel in This Role
• BS or BA, advanced degree a plus
• 2-5 years in a Business Analyst, Claims or equivalent role
• Agile development experience
• Experience preparing simulations/demonstrations
• Ability to interact effectively in a client facing role
• Agile and/or Product Management training or experience a plus
• Applicable industry designations a plus
• Insurance claims experience a strong plus
• Software industry expertise a plus
• Intermediate Microsoft Office capabilities, including Excel and PowerPoint
• Basic to intermediate SQL skills
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.