- Sheffield, UK
- Verisk Business: Verisk Analytics
- Department: Technology
Acquired in 2017, Rebmark is the Sheffield business unit of Verisk Analytics, a market leader in Insur-tech. It’s multi-award winning product, piCalculator, handles all the mathematical calculations in personal injury claims, allowing lawyers to focus on the law and claims handlers to focus on the claim. An innovative business unit, we are now looking to expand our portfolio of Legal and Insurance products further to save people time, capture data and eliminate inefficiencies.
About the Role
The role of Software Developer is an office-based role, where the successful candidate will:
· be assisting the Managing Director with further developments and operations of the business;
· Assisting with the implementation of management of processes and procedures, including ISO quality standards;
· Overseeing the delivery of a high quality services to clients;
· Lead in the provision of the administrative function of the business;
· Running the office on a day-to-day basis;
· Co-ordinate and mange HR, accounting and legal obligations of the company;
· Liaising with third parties;
· Managing and using bespoke software and company CRM;
· Leading the work of the Senior Administrator to provide full administrative support across all areas of the business.
The right candidate will demonstrate the following:
· Experience in developing solutions for Web, Desktop, Tablet and Mobile Devices.
· Excellent attention to detail;
· A proven track record of leading teams and managing people to get results;
· Exceptional planning and organizational skills/time management;
· Ability to work within a team;
· Highly skilled in the use of IT - Microsoft office, bespoke packages;
· Excellent numeracy and literacy skills;
· Excellent communication skills – with colleagues and clients alike;
· Must be reliable, flexible and adaptable to last minute changes at work;
· Be self-directed and can use own initiative;
· Confident interaction with all levels of the company.
About the Day to Day Responsibilities of the Role
Day to day responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Working on our proprietary company sites and software producing updates and new components;
· Assisting with scoping and specification, development, testing and deployment;
· Developing solutions for Web, Desktop, Tablet and Mobile Devices;
· Front and back end design.