- London, UK
- Verisk Business: Argus
- Department: Consulting
As one of the original innovators in lending, credit, fraud, and spend analytics, Verisk Financial integrates one of the industry’s largest sets of data to help banks, financial regulators, retailers, and media companies grow their businesses. We combine data with predictive analytics to uncover new consumer and business insights and integrate this data with the most technologically advanced platforms.
Verisk Financial | Argus is a leading provider of intelligence, decision support solutions, and advisory services to financial institutions across the global commerce ecosystem. Our clients include more than 50 top U.S., Canadian, and other international financial organisations, regulators, payment providers, merchants, and media. To learn more about Argus please visit us at: www.argusinformation.com. We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
With a strong emphasis on analytics, the successful candidate will be responsible for leveraging Verisk Financial | Argus’ strengths in understanding and then improving our client’s businesses areas of strength and weakness and then prepare and submit recommendations to clients (both written and oral) to optimise the effectiveness of our client’s businesses.
- Leverages a unique, industry leading data set and synthesises large volumes of data into easily understood, actionable recommendations that support clients’ strategic visions
- Presents findings to management in a clear, concise format using best-in-class visualisation techniques, clearly written commentary and strong verbal communication skills
- Takes ownership of key client deliverables, using peer-review of work materials to maintain high level of accuracy
- Participates in and/or manages internal and client facing projects
- Build industry knowledge through exposure to a diverse range of strategies deployed by Verisk Financial | Argus’ clients including the UK’s largest financial institutions
- Bachelor’s degree – advanced degree a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail
- Can take on challenging unstructured assignments with little supervision
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment, working on multiple high-profile assignments in parallel
Nice to Have:
- 1-3 years’ experience in the consumer banking industry, credit card experience favourable
- Data analytic experience with SQL (preferred) and/or SAS or other data mining or statistical software
With a history of impressive growth, an innovative culture, and offering industry-leading solutions, Verisk Analytics is an amazing place to work and make a difference. In 2018, Forbes magazine named Verisk to its World’s Best Employers list and, in 2017, to its World’s Most Innovative Companies list for the third consecutive year. We also earned the Great Place to Work® Certification for the third consecutive year in recognition of our outstanding workplace culture.
At Verisk, you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create a positive and lasting impact on the business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. Our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business will be heard. As key contributors to our success, our team members enjoy working in a business-casual, collaborative environment that offers state-of-the-art resources, advanced technologies, and an excellent benefits package.
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.