- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Verisk Business: Fintellix
- Department: Information Technology
Founded in 2006, Fintellix's vision is to be the partner of choice providing compliance, risk and analytics solutions to banks. We work exclusively with banks across geographies, enabling them to derive value from data. Fintellix has worked extensively with banks in India and Middle East helping them automate regulatory reporting submissions. Infact, Fintellix is the market leader for RBI (Indian Central Bank) ADF (Automated Data Flow) reporting in India.
At Fintellix, our only focus is Compliance, Risk & Analytics Solutions for Banking industry. Fintellix solves business problems in the Banking space completely & comprehensively by bringing the right mix of Products, Solution frameworks & Consulting. By adopting an integrated and holistic view to solving problems while providing flexibility & modularity, Fintellix is able to extract business value hidden in data across & beyond the Banking enterprise.
Fintellix’s solutions leverage the latest in Analytics, Data Sciences & Information Management technology embedding Big Data, Mobility & Cloud capabilities. Fintellix understands Banking & Banking data deeply and with a solution-oriented team of data scientists & banking technologists that is highly flexible, it ensures that working with Fintellix is a delightful experience.
Fintellix Solutions, a part of Argus Information and Advisory services, extends Argus’s expertise in the development of Enterprise Data Platforms and Solutions as well as expanding Argus’s reach into India, Asia, and the Middle East. Argus Information and Advisory Services is a Verisk Analytics Company (NASDAQ: VRSK) and the leading provider of analytics, information and solutions to banks and their regulators. Argus helps its clients maximize the value of data and analytics to allocate and align resources to strategic objectives, manage and mitigate risk (default, fraud, funding, and compliance), and optimize financial objectives.
The acquisition of Fintellix positions Argus to expand data hosting and regulatory platforms and better address the increasingly complex needs of clients. Solutions are available for on-premises implementations as well as provisioning from Regional Cloud Infrastructure delivered by teams located in New York, San Francisco, Sao Paulo, London, Singapore, Dubai, Sydney, Mumbai & Melbourne as well as our Global Delivery Centre in Bangalore.
Candidates will provide oversight, direction, and leadership to manage the establishment and administration of a 20+ member team consisting of Analysts, Senior Analysts, and Managers in Data Warehousing Operations. Operations include ETL, Normalization, and Reporting.
You will leverage your extensive technical knowledge and managerial skills to ensure a high-performance, multi-functional team which delivers quality data consistently. Expertise in key technologies such as SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Business Intelligence, Visual Basic .Net, ASP, .NET, JAVA, Python, AWS are instrumental to success in this capacity. Candidates should have 10-15 years of experience in managing, leading, and influencing teams.
• Manage and provide day-to-day leadership to various technical, professional, and administrative personnel engaged in operational activities.
• Ensure new data elements and new clients to the existing data warehouse are added in a seamless manner.
• Regularly meet with US senior management for strategy development and execution planning.
• Work with Banks and other financial institutions to resolve critical data quality issues and answer business needs.
• Facilitating goal-level creation for the broader function and working with managers to ensure the goals cascade to all workers.
• Work with cross functional teams within the organization to resolve critical data quality issues and answer business needs.
• Analyze, design, document, and implements internal reporting systems and procedures for Global Operations entity.
• Enhance and improve the in-house technology suite for loading, validating and reporting on existing or new data.
• Develop information processing system methods to improve the efficiency of Argus’ SOP’s (standard operating procedures)
• Take a proactive role in solving complex technical challenges in the Data Warehousing operations
• Provide comprehensive technical leadership, direction and training to all associates and associate managers
• Provide complete leadership of projects to ensure projects are managed on time, within budget, scope, and schedule; while providing timely updates on project status.
• Track, monitor and communicate project status to internal and external stakeholders
• Manage vendor relationships and ensure client satisfaction against SLA deliverables; propose innovative client solutions and provide end-to-end support
• Manage any internal projects including system upgrades, database upgrades and performance enhancements
• Conduct design sessions to identify innovative new technologies and enhance existing data analysis tools and methodologies
• Oversee design sessions, manage client deliveries and create detailed project plans
• Responsible for managing a complex process, developing programs and/or completing deliverables
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering (all disciplines) / Management
• MS + 10 years of experience or BS + 15 years of experience in Financial Services or analytical consulting services or data operations role
• Subject matter expert in relational data bases (SQL), ETL, Business Intelligence and data mining language
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community
• Strong resourcing management skills.
• In depth knowledge of systems, processes and data operations methodologies; experience with software/hardware infrastructure projects
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills; strong influencing skills and ability to interact well with clients
• 10 + experience overseeing large scale projects of varying complexity simultaneously
• Creative problem solving, quantitative and analytical skills
• Ability to provide technical guidance and leadership to professional personnel in area of expertise
• Strong project management skills; including demonstrated ability to oversee multiple projects of varying complexity simultaneously
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.