Manager - Payment Advisior
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Verisk Business: Fintellix
- Department: Information Technology
Verisk Financial is a Verisk Analytics Company (NASDAQ: VRSK) and the leading provider of data-driven solutions to the world's top banks, merchants, and their regulators. We help our clients leverage the power of data to make better decisions to achieve their strategic goals for their payment businesses and products, manage and mitigate risk (default, fraud, and compliance), and optimize financial objectives. You will interact directly with senior executives at global and national banks to help them manage their credit card, deposits, and payments businesses through best-in-class data and analytics.
Verisk Financial maintains offices in New York, San Francisco, Sydney, Melbourne, India, and London and employ 900+ professionals. Verisk has been recognized by Forbes in 2018 as one of the “World’s Best Employers” and “Best Employers for Women”. We have also been recognized as a “Great Place to Work”.
The ideal candidate will play a critical role in delivering an analytic understanding of Payments and Card portfolio performance for India and Middle East banking clients as well as drive actionable insights to enable customer success. Responsibilities of this role will include:
• Key product and relationship management:
Lead development and launch of national credit card benchmarking study including bank participation, processor partnerships, P&L management, analytical advice support and delivery
Serve as the analytic lead for global and national banks by providing thought leadership and strategic insight to clients – act as a payments industry expert to help them manage their business and attain their goals
Clear and deep understanding of the payment industry and client business to enable collaboration with leading bank decision makers and teams
Develop, create and effectively communicate analytic insights on client performance trends and strategic recommendations to key stakeholders
Support client engagement and ensuring a healthy pipeline of upsell opportunities
Track and meet financial plan for designated clientele
• Effective team management:
Manage a 1-3 person team to manage and oversee the delivery of our solutions, which may include but are not limited to benchmarking presentations, consulting engagements, ad-hoc requests, and modeling projects
Be accountable for the quality of deliverables and meeting service-level agreements
Team development providing both motivation and mentorship for all team members
Create, cultivate and reward a culture of innovation, inclusiveness and decisiveness within organization
Support cross-functional goals and processes across the organization
• Five or more years of financial services experience
• Bachelor’s degree required
• A strategic payments visionary with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: can articulate and communicate ideas well and relate to people in all areas of the organization
• Leadership: a demonstrated ability in collaborating and getting results through others, communicating effectively with internal clients to identify needs and find the right solutions and strategies
• Strong customer orientation combined with the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
• Willing to be deeply involved in employee training and development
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company with strong growth in the India and regional market.
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.