- Alcorcón, Madrid, Spain
- Verisk Business: Verisk Analytics
- Department: Production
Geomni is a division of Verisk Analytics. We create software and other technologies related to aerial imagery, and provide the world's most comprehensive and cutting-edge imagery data acquisition, process, analytics, and distribution. We serve a wide range of markets, including insurance, commercial property, energy, banking, architecture, engineering, emergency response, urban planning, and much more.
The Production Analyst responsibilities are:
· Quality check 3D models of houses and commercial buildings
· Assist in development of production guides, training materials, user manuals
· Provide feedback to development team to help increase effectiveness in production tools and workflows
· Some weekends on call
· Scientific or technical studies, preferable Surveying Bachelor degree
· Knowledge of geospatial data industry and CAD/GIS applications
· Solid basic computer skills (Windows and MS Office type applications)
· Good written and verbal communication skills in English
· Positive attitude and quick learner that enjoys team work
The selected candidate will be surrounded by an exceptional team of professionals compromised with a great and cutting-edge project.