- Edinburgh, UK
- Verisk Business: Verisk Analytics
Seeking a Microsoft Systems Engineer with hands-on experience across Microsoft Active Directory and the Office 365 suite to help with our continuing migration to Microsoft cloud.
Relevant experience with Office 365 migration, administration, and on-boarding is required.
Candidates must be customer service focused with strong communication and problem-solving skills. Will work in a team oriented and collaborative environment. Any current Microsoft certifications would be a plus.
- Assist with various implementation projects as they relate to the growing Microsoft 365 suite including Azure AD, SharePoint, OneDrive, Exchange, Teams and Intune
- Hands-on project work will include on-boarding new acquisition into corporate domains and cloud tenants
- Administration of O365, Intune, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, and Azure AD including policy and configuration changes
- Administration of on-premise Active Directory
- Integration with Identity & Access Management (IAM) and Single Sign-On (SSO) solutions
- Configuration of various security and compliance settings across the Microsoft stack in order to adhere to corporate information security policies
- Interface with other teams including end user computing, networking, and information security
- Documentation of configurations as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, MIS or a related technical discipline is preferred
- Ten years of relevant hands-on experience with Microsoft technologies, including Microsoft Cloud technologies
- Strong foundational knowledge of and hands-on experience working with Microsoft Windows architecture including directory services, DNS, systems & device management, server & desktop engineering
- Experience with IAM and SSO concepts and solutions
- Relevant hands-on experience performing AD and Cloud content migrations and consolidations
- Some Azure IaaS and Power BI experience would be helpful
- Strong customer service and cross-team collaboration skills
- Experience in large, multi-national environments strongly preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.