Marketing Analytics Specialist
- Bellevue, WA, USA
- Verisk Business: G2 Web Services
- Department: Marketing
G2 has been the world leader in merchant onboarding and monitoring since 2004. Every 30 seconds, clients using G2 discover suspicious activity, such as fraud, illegal medicines, illicit drugs, counterfeit, transaction laundering and other violations. G2 clients leverage the most complete merchant risk data ever compiled for greater protection and productivity for their businesses. Risk professionals gain insights, refined by machine learning and expert analysts, along with unparalleled client service, all at enterprise scale. We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
We are seeking an organized, highly motivated and data savvy Marketing Analytics Specialist to join the marketing team here at G2 Web Services.
The ideal candidate has strong analytical skills, with a proven aptitude and desire to drive marketing efficiencies through data-driven decisions. This role is responsible for compiling results for regular stakeholder and leadership communications, performance reporting and supporting data analysis, database health and process optimization initiatives. In addition, this person is responsible for driving qualified leads through lead nurturing and marketing automation programs for multiple businesses.
- Manage marketing performance reporting on a weekly/monthly/quarterly cadence
- Marketing KPI scorecard reporting for all G2 market segments
- Optimize marketing team efforts throughout the customer lifecycle, including, but not limited to, providing actionable insights to help drive inquiries, marketing qualified leads, pipeline and revenue
- Support list and data acquisition, list segmentation and data cleanliness initiatives
- Support process and system improvement initiatives
- Enable marketing touchpoint attributions (such as which tactics result in conversion and opportunities)
- Troubleshoot CRM/marketing automation system issues
- Manage marketing automation email logistics
- Drive SEO strategy creation/execution/reporting
- Work closely with Sales Operations
- Experience working with multiple and large datasets
- Strong understanding of data manipulation and analysis techniques
- Ability to balance thoughtful analysis with timeliness
- Must be a driven self-starter who is able to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to solve problems and recommend solutions
- Strong analytical and creative thinking skills
- Organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Effective communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation, such as Pardot/Hubspot, preferred
- Proficiency with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush
- Minimum of 2- 3 years of marketing work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business preferred
As a progressive employer, we offer a competitive salary with a complete benefits package (Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401K) in a flexible work environment. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.