- Bellevue, WA, USA
- Verisk Business: G2 Web Services
- Department: Marketing
G2 Web Services is a Verisk Analytics Company (NASDAQ: VRSK) and a leading global provider of merchant risk management solutions, including due diligence, compliance, and fraud protection. G2 helps acquirers and other payment providers take on the appropriate level of risk in their merchant portfolios, while protecting against brand damage, illegal activity and noncompliance assessments. We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
Are you looking to be challenged and have the skills to deliver in a collaborative and team-focused environment? G2, a Verisk Financial business (NASDAQ: VRSK), may be the place for you!
We are seeking a creative, organized and highly motivated Marketing Specialist to join the marketing team. This is a critical role within the marketing team and will support campaign management, content development and design for multiple organizations.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels
- Manage creation and delivery of lead generation campaigns (email programs, direct mail, account-based marketing, thought leadership, etc.)
- Evaluate performance across white space and nurture campaigns
- Assist with marketing KPI performance reporting
- Design marketing collateral, including (but not limited to) brochures, infographics, presentations, case studies and white papers
- Write a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
- Collaborate with marketing and other teams to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Conduct market research and gather competitive intelligence
- Research and recommend industries for lead generation sources
- General marketing writing, design or production support as needed
- Stay current with marketing trends and recommend best practices to implement
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation (Pardot and HTML proficiency is a plus)
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills
- Must be a driven self-starter who is able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both written and oral (for all levels of management)
- Can solve problems and recommend solutions
- Ability to display creative thinking skills
- Organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Comfortable with social media platforms (for business: LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign and Photoshop preferred
- Minimum 2 years of marketing work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, business management, administration, or marketing is preferred
As a progressive employer, we offer a competitive salary with a complete benefits package (Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401K) in a flexible work environment. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.