- Burlingame, CA, USA
- Verisk Business: Lundquist Consulting, Inc
- Department: Project Management
LCI helps the largest financial institutions in the United States make crucial decisions every day about risk, investments and operations – with greater precision, efficiency and discipline that affect millions of lives and thousands of businesses. We have a long and distinguished history of supporting our customers in managing risk, making informed decisions, recovering from losses, complying with regulatory standards, and improving services
Founded over 25 years ago, we handle over 1.4 billion accounts a year for the world's leading lenders, servicers, and debt buyers. We specialize in solutions for bankruptcy, at-risk consumer behavior, and the financial account life cycle. Our unique high-tech approach allows us to build software and services that are more cost-effective, and provide higher returns, than others in our industry.
LCI has an innovative, entrepreneurial structure, with great opportunities as a rapidly growing company. We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
Lifestyle at LCI:
LCI has an innovative, entrepreneurial structure, with great opportunities as a rapidly growing company.
About the Position:
As a key member of the project management organization (PMO), the Product Owner plays a critical role in the delivery of projects at LCI. You will work directly with Clients, Information Technology, Operations, and Business Development departments by understanding business objectives and translating them into requirements and work closely with the development and QA teams to ensure the objectives are met. This position requires you to thrive and adapt in a fast paced environment and have the ability to wear multiple hats.
1. Understanding the vision for the Online Services (SAAS) products, creating user stories and acceptance criteria
2. Helping to prioritize business requirements and convert them to product specific functional and non-functional requirements. Drive them through to completion
3. Analytical skills to ask the right questions, dissect, organize, translate and document requirements
4. Conduct User research, Draft User stories and meet with Users to validate and enhance them
5. Collaboratively work with the development/QA teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the product in order to design great features for our customers.
6. Effectively work with external clients and key stakeholders across the company to ensure successful product releases in a timely manner.
7. Assist in the UAT process of software components
8. Serve as Product Evangelist for internal and external meets – conferences.
9. Conduct Competitive intelligence of Bankruptcy and risk management products in the market.
10. Work with Clients and Business Development on product pricing, new product features and help build product roadmap.
11. Champion the best User Experience of the Online Services product. Work with UI/UX to enhance product look and feel, user flow, and help support.
1. Must have 5+ years of experience working as a business analyst, product owner or product manager
2. Must have 2- 4 years of experience working in Agile SDLC
3. Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral and written communication skills. Must have experience communicating with higher management and/or clients.
4. Self-motivated; Is capable of working independently without supervision and can be a good team player; sense of urgency with strong follow-up skills
5. Proven skills in working cross functionally
6. Excellent attention to detail and quality of work
7. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
8. Strong experience creating documentation for software products – user stories, requirements
9. Experience managing backlogs and prioritizing work for development teams
10. Technical background is a plus
11. Ability to adapt and excel in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
12. Ability to work with and maintain confidential and proprietary information. Candidate may be required to agree to and sign project related Non-disclosure agreements.
13. Product management experience in Financial, Payments, and Risk Management fields is a big plus.
Full time position:
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.