Product Marketing Manager- Banking/Financial Services
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Verisk Business: Fintellix
- Department: Marketing
Regulatory Compliance requirements and enhanced Risk Management around capital efficiency are driving requirements for improved reporting tools & enhanced BI functionality worldwide. Globally Banks are increasingly under pressure for retention of accurate customers records and transaction details for KYC and Customer Single View. On the other hand business users expect increasing value add from BI and enhanced sales effectiveness for better understanding of customer behaviour, customer profitability and improving cross sell / upsell matrices. The quintessential ‘MIS’ is gradually evolving to a ‘Decision Platform’ to enable faster and more accurate decision making with the availability of reliable, relevant & consistent information and predictive analytics & heuristics. While the emergence of Cloud, SaaS based BI and Analytics tools & solutions will drive the next wave of adoption particularly amongst tier 3 Banks and Community Banks, Big Data; innovative channels / payment solutions will open opportunities for new-age BI and Analytics adoption and Mobile Computing will lead the next wave of Information Delivery.
Founded in 2006, Fintellix's vision is to be the partner of choice providing compliance, risk and analytics solutions to banks. We work exclusively with banks across geographies, enabling them to derive value from data. Fintellix has worked extensively with banks in India and Middle East helping them automate regulatory reporting submissions. Infact, Fintellix is the market leader for RBI (Indian Central Bank) ADF (Automated Data Flow) reporting in India.
At Fintellix, our only focus is Compliance, Risk & Analytics Solutions for Banking industry. Fintellix solves business problems in the Banking space completely & comprehensively by bringing the right mix of Products, Solution frameworks & Consulting. By adopting an integrated and holistic view to solving problems while providing flexibility & modularity, Fintellix is able to extract business value hidden in data across & beyond the Banking enterprise.
Fintellix’s solutions leverage the latest in Analytics, Data Sciences & Information Management technology embedding Big Data, Mobility & Cloud capabilities. Fintellix understands Banking & Banking data deeply and with a solution-oriented team of data scientists & banking technologists that is highly flexible, it ensures that working with Fintellix is a delightful experience.
Fintellix Solutions, a part of Argus Information and Advisory services, extends Argus’s expertise in the development of Enterprise Data Platforms and Solutions as well as expanding Argus’s reach into India, Asia, and the Middle East. Argus Information and Advisory Services is a Verisk Analytics Company (NASDAQ: VRSK) and the leading provider of analytics, information and solutions to banks and their regulators. Argus helps its clients maximize the value of data and analytics to allocate and align resources to strategic objectives, manage and mitigate risk (default, fraud, funding, and compliance), and optimize financial objectives.
The acquisition of Fintellix positions Argus to expand data hosting and regulatory platforms and better address the increasingly complex needs of clients. Solutions are available for on-premises implementations as well as provisioning from Regional Cloud Infrastructure delivered by teams located in New York, San Francisco, Sao Paulo, London, Singapore, Dubai, Sydney, Mumbai & Melbourne as well as our Global Delivery Centre in Bangalore.
- Develop and execute marketing plan(s) for relevant geographies across media channels
- Define, drive and utilise budget for marketing activities with the Head of Dept.
- Work on design, content and publishing of blueprints provided by the product managers; writing & proof-reading of product literature
- Production of market specific collaterals with engaging content – development and publication
- Maintain organisation standards and aesthetics in all marketing collaterals
- Ideate and execute promotional materials such as white papers, blogs, website/microsite, etc.; Improve and guide more traffic to geo/product specific microsite(s)
- Track market feedback and campaign success rates with channel-based analytics, fine-tune the campaigns to better their effectiveness
- Market/Region specific Lead-gen & branding led events’ identification, selection, organisation & execution
- Schedule and conduct webinars, incorporate feedback towards improving the delivery and participation for generating new leads
- Work with HO on corporate communications in the event of press releases, industry analysts’ subscriptions, etc.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors (media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services)
- Manage internal marketing campaigns / newsletters
· Relevant educational background and degree in marketing or a related field
· Proven and demonstrable experience in managing product marketing for B2B businesses in financial services industry
· Should have good knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques, concepts, tools on print and online marketing; website designing & analytical tools, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
· Proficient in articulating product literature into marketable literature