Alliance Manager - Banking/Financial Services
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Verisk Business: Fintellix
- Department: Account Management
Founded in 2006, Fintellix's vision is to be the partner of choice providing compliance, risk and analytics solutions to banks. We work exclusively with banks across geographies, enabling them to derive value from data. Fintellix has worked extensively with banks in India and Middle East helping them automate regulatory reporting submissions. Infact, Fintellix is the market leader for RBI (Indian Central Bank) ADF (Automated Data Flow) reporting in India.
At Fintellix, our only focus is Compliance, Risk & Analytics Solutions for Banking industry. Fintellix solves business problems in the Banking space completely & comprehensively by bringing the right mix of Products, Solution frameworks & Consulting. By adopting an integrated and holistic view to solving problems while providing flexibility & modularity, Fintellix is able to extract business value hidden in data across & beyond the Banking enterprise.
Fintellix’s solutions leverage the latest in Analytics, Data Sciences & Information Management technology embedding Big Data, Mobility & Cloud capabilities. Fintellix understands Banking & Banking data deeply and with a solution-oriented team of data scientists & banking technologists that is highly flexible, it ensures that working with Fintellix is a delightful experience.
Fintellix Solutions, a part of Argus Information and Advisory services, extends Argus’s expertise in the development of Enterprise Data Platforms and Solutions as well as expanding Argus’s reach into India, Asia, and the Middle East. Argus Information and Advisory Services is a Verisk Analytics Company (NASDAQ: VRSK) and the leading provider of analytics, information and solutions to banks and their regulators. Argus helps its clients maximize the value of data and analytics to allocate and align resources to strategic objectives, manage and mitigate risk (default, fraud, funding, and compliance), and optimize financial objectives.
The acquisition of Fintellix positions Argus to expand data hosting and regulatory platforms and better address the increasingly complex needs of clients. Solutions are available for on-premises implementations as well as provisioning from Regional Cloud Infrastructure delivered by teams located in New York, San Francisco, Sao Paulo, London, Singapore, Dubai, Sydney, Mumbai & Melbourne as well as our Global Delivery Centre in Bangalore.
- Define and develop a scalable partner / alliance program at Verisk Financial | Fintellix
- Develop and execute partner research (partner identification), on-boarding and enablement frameworks, define partner/market-based value proposition, joint go-to-market strategies and drive measurable business outcomes
- Initiate, monitor and manage contractual arrangements (legal and procurement) with identified partners / existing network
- Explore and execute long-term growth opportunities with the support of sales team
- Support demand generation, including joint account plans, co-marketing and thought leadership programs
- Run periodic business reviews with the partner, sales team and executive leadership of both organisations
- Identify and lead partner source opportunities towards closure
- Explore new product / services offerings through the partner network
- Relevant educational background and master’s degree
- Proven and demonstrable experience (5 - 7 years) in managing product alliances / channel management / business development in financial services industry
- Excellent spoken and written communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
- Experience in long-term sales pipeline development
- Proven success building sustainable partner ecosystems, negotiation on pricing and contracts skills
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.