Computer Vision developer with C++ experience
- Alcorcón, Madrid, Spain
- Verisk Business: Geomni
- Department: Data Science
Geomni is a division of Verisk Analytics. We create software and other technologies related to aerial imagery, and provide the world's most comprehensive and cutting-edge imagery data acquisition, process, analytics, and distribution. We serve a wide range of markets, including insurance, commercial property, energy, banking, architecture, engineering, emergency response, urban planning, and much more.
Geomni, a Verisk Analytics business, is hiring senior Computer Vision developers with C++ experience for its development center in Alcorcón, Madrid, Spain.
- 3D reconstruction
- Computer vision
- Linux user
- Professional proficiency in English and Spanish
Valued scientific / technical skills:
- Digital image processing
Valued programming / IT skills:
- Machine learning, especially deep learning
- Development ecosystem (IDEs, code versioning, continuous integration, issue management)
- Strong desire to learn and adapt new skills, tools and technologies
- Ability to prioritize and organize tasks
- Proactive, creative and flexible nature
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural team
- Positive attitude, flexibility.
The selected candidate will be surrounded by an exceptional team of professionals compromised with a great and cutting-edge project.