International/Partner Marketing Manager
- Carlsbad, CA, USA
- Verisk Business: Verisk 3E
- Department: Marketing
Verisk 3E delivers intelligent compliance solutions that empower companies around the globe to reduce risk, drive continuous improvement and create new growth opportunities. Verisk 3E has set the standard for combining regulatory expertise and enriched global compliance content and transforming it into actionable intelligence to enhance chemical and workplace safety, product safety and stewardship, supply chain stewardship and research and development support. Together, with our customers, we are working to make the world safer—one product, one workplace and one community at a time. To learn more visit www.verisk3e.com We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
With a history of impressive growth, an innovative culture, and offering industry-leading solutions, Verisk Analytics is an amazing place to work and make a difference. In 2018, Forbes magazine named Verisk to its World’s Best Employers list and, in 2017, to its World’s Most Innovative Companies list for the third consecutive year. We also earned the Great Place to Work® Certification for the third consecutive year in recognition of our outstanding workplace culture.
Verisk is a leading data analytics provider serving customers in insurance, energy and specialized markets, and financial services. Using advanced technologies to collect and analyze billions of records, Verisk draws on unique data assets and deep domain expertise to provide first-to-market innovations integrated into customer workflows. We’ve been delivering predictive analytics and decision support solutions to our customers for nearly 50 years, helping them protect people, property, and financial assets. At Verisk, you’ll be part of an organization that’s committed to serving the long-term interests of our stakeholders, including the communities where we operate.
At Verisk, you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create a positive and lasting impact on the business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. Our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business will be heard. As key contributors to our success, our team members enjoy working in a business-casual, collaborative environment that offers state-of-the-art resources, advanced technologies, and an excellent benefits package.
Verisk 3E is looking to add a Partner Marketing Manager to the team in Carlsbad, CA.
- You have experience driving partner marketing programs across the globe.
- You aren't afraid to take charge when needed.
- You are outgoing, passionate, energetic and extremely detailed oriented.
What you’ll get in return:
- To work with a collaborative and cohesive team. Your ideas and opinions will count.
- A group of friendly individuals who like to celebrate the wins as a TEAM.
- A manager who will give you the tools and guidance to be successful.
- Competitive compensation and benefits, as well as a dynamic, challenging work environment.
- To join an industry leader that is continually recognized and rewarded for their innovation and experience.
Core responsibilities of the position include:
- Plan and manage marketing activities within budgetary guidelines and deadlines.
- Establish and maintain strong, productive working relationships with counterparts at partner organizations and other key stakeholders, closely collaborating to develop and execute joint marketing plans.
- Shape go-to-market message and drive creation of sales tools to align.
- Manage and track the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and campaigns and recommend improvements as appropriate.
- Maintain knowledge of competitive landscape and market trends.
Manage International Marketing Initiatives
- Work closely with members of Global Business Development and Marketing management to develop comprehensive marketing strategies to support growth and drive demand in EMEA, Japan and China.
- Ensure close alignment with partner marketing strategy but expanding scope as necessary to drive company’s regional growth goals.
- Devise and execute regional marketing initiatives together with key stakeholders, including campaigns and webinars.
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Specialist to optimize and execute global digital marketing strategy with an emphasis on regional SEO and keywords.
- Work closely with Director of Marketing Communications to plan and execute both Verisk 3E and industry international events.
Lead Partner Marketing Strategy
- Lead development of the partner marketing strategy and program in close collaboration with the Director of Strategic Alliances and key partners.
- Work with Verisk 3E partners around the globe – including North American, Europe, China and Japan – to execute the marketing strategy and plans that drive demand and leads.
- Provide partners with creative assets and ensure that partners are abiding by brand guidelines.
- Manage partner marketing portal to streamline partner access to assets and tools, as necessary.
- Together with Director of Marketing Communications, manage participation in partner field events, maximizing ROI and increasing engagement.
- Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Completes all responsibilities as outlined on annual Performance Plan.
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing, preferably in a B2B or technical environment
- Experience building and executing on go to market (GTM) plans
- Experience of working collaboratively across teams to deliver high quality content in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in partner marketing, preferably on a global scale
- Experience working in Europe and Asia Pacific preferred
- Proven attention to detail and commitment to producing high quality deliverables
- Curious personality and ability to research and learn complex concepts and solutions
- Excellent project management, time-management, self-management and multi-tasking skills
- Must work well individually without supervision and as part of a team; self-starter
- Proficient with all Microsoft applications, such as Word, Excel, Power Point
- Proficient command of English
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM or Marketo is a plus
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.