Digital Marketing Specialist
- Carlsbad, CA, USA
- Verisk Business: Verisk 3E
- Department: Marketing
Verisk 3E delivers intelligent compliance solutions that empower companies around the globe to reduce risk, drive continuous improvement and create new growth opportunities. Verisk 3E has set the standard for combining regulatory expertise and enriched global compliance content and transforming it into actionable intelligence to enhance chemical and workplace safety, product safety and stewardship, supply chain stewardship and research and development support. Together, with our customers, we are working to make the world safer—one product, one workplace and one community at a time. To learn more visit www.verisk3e.com We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
With a history of impressive growth, an innovative culture, and offering industry-leading solutions, Verisk Analytics is an amazing place to work and make a difference. In 2018, Forbes magazine named Verisk to its World’s Best Employers list and, in 2017, to its World’s Most Innovative Companies list for the third consecutive year. We also earned the Great Place to Work® Certification for the third consecutive year in recognition of our outstanding workplace culture.
Verisk is a leading data analytics provider serving customers in insurance, energy and specialized markets, and financial services. Using advanced technologies to collect and analyze billions of records, Verisk draws on unique data assets and deep domain expertise to provide first-to-market innovations integrated into customer workflows. We’ve been delivering predictive analytics and decision support solutions to our customers for nearly 50 years, helping them protect people, property, and financial assets. At Verisk, you’ll be part of an organization that’s committed to serving the long-term interests of our stakeholders, including the communities where we operate.
At Verisk, you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create a positive and lasting impact on the business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. Our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business will be heard. As key contributors to our success, our team members enjoy working in a business-casual, collaborative environment that offers state-of-the-art resources, advanced technologies, and an excellent benefits package.
Verisk 3E is looking to add a Digital Marketing Specialist to the team in Carlsbad, CA.
- You are a self starter.
- You are passionate, energetic and extremely detailed oriented.
What you’ll get in return:
- To work with a collaborative and cohesive team. Your ideas and opinions will count.
- A group of friendly individuals who like to celebrate the wins as a TEAM.
- A manager who will give you the tools and guidance to be successful.
- Competitive compensation and benefits, as well as a dynamic, challenging work environment.
- To join an industry leader that is continually recognized and rewarded for their innovation and experience.
- Manage company website (including all images, tools, content).
- Manage Verisk 3E’s portfolio of web properties including Verisk 3E.cn microsite, and 3E SDS.
- Devise and execute all search engine optimization (SEO)/ search engine marketing (SEM) strategies/initiatives, working with Marketing team members to develop content designed to increase traffic to various sites.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Collaborate closely with other members of Marketing team to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Together with Director of Marketing Communications, devise digital advertising strategy.
- Set up, optimize and report on PPC/digital advertising campaigns.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Plan, implement and monitor the company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales.
- Maintain content calendar, ensuring Marketing content is being leveraged for social media to the fullest extent possible.
- Work closely with Visual Brand Manager and Communications Specialist to optimize visuals, content for social channels.
- Create and manage digital event resources, including event registration pages, online agendas, apps (as appropriate).
- Devise and execute digital marketing strategy in support of events.
Reporting and Analytics
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the analysis.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Completes all responsibilities as outlined on annual Performance Plan.
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- 3-5 years of experience in a digital marketing, preferably in a B2B or technical environment
- Strong focus on customer experience
- Video creation, editing and production experience a plus
- Knowledge of Retargeting/Remarketing, Display, and Rich Media/Video Advertising
- Knowledge of SEO, online search mediums and social media and an understanding of how all of these channels work together with advertising
- Minimum of 2 years of Google Ads account management experience required
- Minimum of 2 years Google Analytics experience a plus
- Strong sense of UI design a plus
- Experience implementing e-commerce capabilities into web properties as well as creating offers and promotions that generate traffic and conversions via e-commerce a plus
- Ability to work as part of a team, interacting closely with other team members and supporting a wide range of marketing activities
- Proven attention to detail and commitment to producing high quality deliverables
- Curious personality and ability to independently research and learn complex concepts and solutions
- Excellent project management, time-management, self-management and multi-tasking skills
- Proficient with all Microsoft applications, such as Word, Excel, Power Point
- Proficient command of English
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM is a plus
- Experience with marketing automation platforms such as Marketo is a plus
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems, such as Drupal, WordPress or EpiServer
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is a plus
- BS degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.