Full Stack Web Developer
- Alcorcón, Madrid, Spain
- Verisk Business: Geomni
- Department: Information Technology
Geomni is a division of Verisk Analytics. We create software and other technologies related to aerial imagery, and provide the world's most comprehensive and cutting-edge imagery data acquisition, process, analytics, and distribution. We serve a wide range of markets, including insurance, commercial property, energy, banking, architecture, engineering, emergency response, urban planning, and much more.
As the Web Developer, you will have a strong web development or computer science background. You will work closely with a cross-functional team of developers, QA analysts, Project Managers and designers to build a sophisticated web application. Your ability to focus on details and passion for precision & accuracy will be instrumental to your success. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills will make you effective in your role. In addition you will:
- Work on a team of developers to accomplish collective goals every sprint
- Provide feedback to team members to increase effectiveness of processes
- Build products by improving performance of our code and handling scaling issues to accommodate user growth
- Create new products and features to match business needs.
- Aid in definition and implementation of specifications for new applications and features
- Maintain current products while keeping technical debt to a minimum
What You Need to be Successful (Minimum Qualifications)
- 3+ years experience as full stack web developer
- Ability to create simple and well-designed solutions to complex software problems
- Quick learner that thrives in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well organized with meticulous attention to detail – Getting it right is Geomni’s top priority
What Will Make You Stand Out (Preferred Qualifications)
- Experience/Knowledge of augmented reality (AR), construction/roofing industry, geospatial data industry, CAD/GIS applications, 3D graphics, OpenGL, OpenCV, MatLab, digital image processing, computer vision, machine learning, or neural networks is highly desirable but not a requirement
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.