- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Verisk Business: Fintellix
- Department: Data Operations
Regulatory Compliance requirements and enhanced Risk Management around capital efficiency are driving requirements for improved reporting tools & enhanced BI functionality worldwide. Globally Banks are increasingly under pressure for retention of accurate customers records and transaction details for KYC and Customer Single View. On the other hand business users expect increasing value add from BI and enhanced sales effectiveness for better understanding of customer behaviour, customer profitability and improving cross sell / upsell matrices. The quintessential ‘MIS’ is gradually evolving to a ‘Decision Platform’ to enable faster and more accurate decision making with the availability of reliable, relevant & consistent information and predictive analytics & heuristics. While the emergence of Cloud, SaaS based BI and Analytics tools & solutions will drive the next wave of adoption particularly amongst tier 3 Banks and Community Banks, Big Data; innovative channels / payment solutions will open opportunities for new-age BI and Analytics adoption and Mobile Computing will lead the next wave of Information Delivery.
Founded in 2006, Fintellix's vision is to be the partner of choice providing compliance, risk and analytics solutions to banks. We work exclusively with banks across geographies, enabling them to derive value from data. Fintellix has worked extensively with banks in India and Middle East helping them automate regulatory reporting submissions. Infact, Fintellix is the market leader for RBI (Indian Central Bank) ADF (Automated Data Flow) reporting in India.
At Fintellix, our only focus is Compliance, Risk & Analytics Solutions for Banking industry. Fintellix solves business problems in the Banking space completely & comprehensively by bringing the right mix of Products, Solution frameworks & Consulting. By adopting an integrated and holistic view to solving problems while providing flexibility & modularity, Fintellix is able to extract business value hidden in data across & beyond the Banking enterprise.
Fintellix’s solutions leverage the latest in Analytics, Data Sciences & Information Management technology embedding Big Data, Mobility & Cloud capabilities. Fintellix understands Banking & Banking data deeply and with a solution-oriented team of data scientists & banking technologists that is highly flexible, it ensures that working with Fintellix is a delightful experience.
Fintellix Solutions, a part of Argus Information and Advisory services, extends Argus’s expertise in the development of Enterprise Data Platforms and Solutions as well as expanding Argus’s reach into India, Asia, and the Middle East. Argus Information and Advisory Services is a Verisk Analytics Company (NASDAQ: VRSK) and the leading provider of analytics, information and solutions to banks and their regulators. Argus helps its clients maximize the value of data and analytics to allocate and align resources to strategic objectives, manage and mitigate risk (default, fraud, funding, and compliance), and optimize financial objectives.
The acquisition of Fintellix positions Argus to expand data hosting and regulatory platforms and better address the increasingly complex needs of clients. Solutions are available for on-premises implementations as well as provisioning from Regional Cloud Infrastructure delivered by teams located in New York, San Francisco, Sao Paulo, London, Singapore, Dubai, Sydney, Mumbai & Melbourne as well as our Global Delivery Centre in Bangalore.
What is the opportunity?
You will be responsible for testing critical regulatory systems in Risk Technology. You will work closely with the project team to understand the requirements and technologies develop / implement automated testing for functional enhancements and projects.
What will you do?
You will work as part of the QE team as a Quality Engineering Analyst on a major Risk Application project within the RISK IT area with the focus contributing to a sound QE framework to provide quality deliverables in line with our goal to provide exemplary service, system reliability and most importantly trust to our clients.
- Review requirements, determine testing scope, develop effective test strategy and automation approach, and provide QE estimate on resourcing and timeline
· Prepare and execute automated test cases, and preparing test data and test environment.
· Follow automation and process best practices set by the team
· Develop automated testing solutions using industry tools. Setup and execute the Automation Strategy with a focus on TDD with continuous Build and continuous integrated testing. Continually ensure there is an adequate level of QE automation test coverage for all responsible applications.
· Track & resolve issues in a timely manner promptly escalate issues, assess risk and impact on quality of production release. Communicate QE test approach, test cases, and results, status, issues and risks with business and project stakeholders.
What do you need to succeed?
- 5+ years of professional Quality Engineering and or development experience
- Proficient with Quality processes, test deliverables, defining Test Strategies, Test Plans and evaluating Risk Coverage.
· Hands-on experience on automated testing for Data comparison, data transformations and reporting, using Selenium, Python scripting, beyond compare, ROBOT Framework or other Keyword Driven test automation frameworks.
- Experience using Jira, HPQC ALM
- Expert in requirement testability review
· Database and SQL knowledge, specific knowledge of MS SQL Server Management Studio
Nice to have:
· Software Quality Certification will be an added advantage
· Exposure to Risk business technologies/applications.
· Knowledge and experience on UNIX (Linux) technologies, Hadoop, Hive Database, Big Data.
University degree in Computer Science / Computer Programming / Information Technology or equivalent