Regional Sales Manager
- Austin, TX, USA
- Verisk Business: Geomni
- Department: Sales
Geomni is a division of Verisk Analytics. We create software and other technologies related to ariel imagery, and provide the world's most comprehensive and cutting-edge imagery data acquisition, process, analytics, and distribution. We serve a wide range of markets, including insurance, commercial property, energy, banking, architecture, engineering, emergency response, urban planning, and much more.
This position is ONLY open to the following areas: Dallas, Fort Worth, San Antonio, Austin, Oklahoma City
The Regional Sales Manager will work directly with specialty exterior contractors, suppliers and manufacturers to market Geomni’s suite of software and data tools and will oversee a small team of field sales representatives. This position will work within existing accounts and establish new clients to meet specified annual sales quotas. General responsibilities include:
- Identify prospects through cold calls, lead follow-up and face-to-face meetings.
- Travel within assigned sales market to meet with individual contractors, marketing Geomni software products and soliciting business.
- Oversee a team of field representatives within an assigned geographical region. This includes interviewing and hiring, managing performance, and training as needed.
- Meet with supply houses for referrals and recommendations.
- Attend in-territory events including Home Builders Association meetings, home shows, Building and Construction trade shows, and supplier meetings.
- Meet annual sales quotas.
- Stay current on Geomni product/solution offerings and the exterior construction industry to remain relevant to our customers.
- Generate sales reports and forecasting as required.
- Maintain a pipeline of sales opportunities both near-term and long-term.
- Complete all responsibilities as outlined on annual Performance Plan.
- Complete all special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Field sales experience, preferable in the building and construction industry.
- Previous Sales Team Manager experience preferred.
- Advanced training in recent sales techniques.
- Ability to work independently with a highly proactive work style.
- Previous experience with trade shows and event marketing.
- Strong effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to learn and translate technical concepts in non-technical language.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Will be required to travel extensively within the geographical region including some overnight travel.
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.