Accounts Payable Specialist
- Beijing, China
- Verisk Business: Wood Mackenzie
- Department: Accounting
The role holder will provide comprehensive accounts payable and finance support to the offices in North-East Asia (including but not limited to Shanghai, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Hong Kong).
- The role is mainly responsible for accounts payable related tasks, including adding suppliers, entering invoices, reviewing expense claims in a timely manner.
- Liaison with teams for payment requests, checking payment status, and other ad hoc requests and queries raised by employee or various divisions.
- Liaison with global teams based in Singapore, UK and US for AP related questions.
- Assist with month end closing, preparing accrual list and maintenance of hard copies of accounting vouchers.
- Liaison with banks, bureau, and vendors. Prepare and deliver the documents and information required by different parties.
- Maintenance of company documents (e.g. business license, contracts, and etc.)
- Ad-hoc work. Including other administrative work
Knowledge Skills & Experience
The AP Specialist will be required to perform job responsibilities as directed by his or her direct supervisor or other more senior staff members in a manner that meets their standards and expectations. The key responsibilities of this role include the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance related major.
- 1-2 years' experience in accounting/finance
- Good English language skills,
- Big 4 or accounting firm experience is a plus
- International experience is a plus
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Team spirit
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good PC Skills in MS Excel, Outlook etc.