- 3000 Auburn Dr, Beachwood, OH 44122, USA
- Verisk Business: Verisk Analytics
- Department: Operations
IntelliCorp Records, Inc., is a provider of comprehensive background checks and employment screening solutions for businesses and nonprofit organizations. IntelliCorp, a Verisk business, is accredited through the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS). Clients benefit from industry-leading data, easy-to-use services, personalized customer service, and training and compliance education. IntelliCorp’s customer-driven solutions and flexible system architecture allow for simple integration into multiple platforms. A robust operational framework and infrastructure of guiding principles and industry best practices demonstrate IntelliCorp’s steadfast commitment to compliance with federal and state requirements pertaining to background screening. To learn more about IntelliCorp, please visit us at: www.intellicorp.net. We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
With a history of impressive growth, an innovative culture, and offering industry-leading solutions, Verisk Analytics is an amazing place to work and make a difference. In 2018, Forbes magazine named Verisk to its World’s Best Employers list and, in 2017, to its World’s Most Innovative Companies list for the third consecutive year. We also earned the Great Place to Work® Certification for the third consecutive year in recognition of our outstanding workplace culture.
Verisk is a leading data analytics provider serving customers in insurance, energy and specialized markets, and financial services. Using advanced technologies to collect and analyze billions of records, Verisk draws on unique data assets and deep domain expertise to provide first-to-market innovations integrated into customer workflows. We’ve been delivering predictive analytics and decision support solutions to our customers for nearly 50 years, helping them protect people, property, and financial assets. At Verisk, you’ll be part of an organization that’s committed to serving the long-term interests of our stakeholders, including the communities where we operate.
At Verisk, you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create a positive and lasting impact on the business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. Our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business will be heard. As key contributors to our success, our team members enjoy working in a business-casual, collaborative environment that offers state-of-the-art resources, advanced technologies, and an excellent benefits package.
- Accurate processing of client on boarding information.
- Ongoing review of existing clients to ensure current documentation is on file.
- Responsible for organization and updating of individual account information for product set up and modification.
- Ability to follow an assortment of policies and procedures as they pertain to the different types of individual client expectations.
- Facilitate timely and professional written and verbal communication between clients, internal employees, external vendors and agencies.
- A clear understanding of applicable legislation. Basic FCRA Certification a plus.
- Problem analysis and problem solving.
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- College degree and/or 2 years of direct business to business customer service experieince, background research, or investigative experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Above average computer skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet and web based applications.
- Organized and detail oriented with a high quality approach to duties in a consistently demanding environment.
- Communicate verbally and in written communication with business clients and internals regarding the needs they have for background screening and the information that is required to become a client.
- Ability to work with prospective clients in order to qualify them for screening services (eg obtaining business licenses) and explain the "why" information is required.
- verify information obtained from customers is accurate and valid.
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.