Senior Product Manager
- Bellevue, WA, USA
- Verisk Business: G2 Web Services
- Department: Product Management
G2 Web Services is a Verisk Analytics Company (NASDAQ: VRSK) and a leading global provider of merchant risk management solutions, including due diligence, compliance, and fraud protection. G2 helps acquirers and other payment providers take on the appropriate level of risk in their merchant portfolios, while protecting against brand damage, illegal activity and noncompliance assessments. We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
At the heart of our customer solutions is a set of core web-based products, each one with a dedicated product owner. We are looking to expand our product team by adding a Senior Product Manager to help build our technology platform, drive product revenue growth and delight our customers. The role calls for a hands-on Product Manager today, who is looking for the next level in their career path to move into a Senior Product Manager position. Long term, this opportunity can grow further through your commitment, hard work and potential leadership skills for stronger career growth in our succession planning strategy.
- Become the subject matter expert for a G2 product and/or line of business from both a user and business perspective
- Conduct the appropriate market research / validation, define the business strategy and document the business case
- Create, own and drive the product roadmap: Collect, validate, document and prioritize features, and maintain a backlog of production issues and feature requests
- Work in close collaboration with Engineering on the product development cycle and ongoing maintenance
- Research, document and manage the qualitative and quantitative business requirements for core components of G2’s technology platform as needed
- Work with Client Services, Marketing, and Sales on go-to-market strategies and ongoing customer-facing support as needed
- 5-10 year’s technology product management experience in a B2B environment
- Industry experience in information solutions, enterprise software or financial services
- Ability to think strategically and have a proven track record in bringing new products to the marketplace in a SaaS/Agile environment to achieve desired business outcomes
- Understanding of technology platforms and the ability to define and drive the business requirements to support them
- Self-starter and able to collaborate with and influence counterparts in Engineering, Operations, Marketing and Sales
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience), preferably in Marketing or Business field
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience in the financial services market with preferred experience in merchant services, credit card fraud and/or payment processing is highly desired
As a progressive employer, we offer a competitive salary with a complete benefits package (Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401K) in a flexible work environment. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.