- Burlingame, CA, USA
- Verisk Business: Lundquist Consulting, Inc
- Department: Operations
LCI helps the largest financial institutions in the United States make crucial decisions every day about risk, investments and operations – with greater precision, efficiency and discipline that affect millions of lives and thousands of businesses. We have a long and distinguished history of supporting our customers in managing risk, making informed decisions, recovering from losses, complying with regulatory standards, and improving services
Founded over 25 years ago, we handle over 1.4 billion accounts a year for the world's leading lenders, servicers, and debt buyers. We specialize in solutions for bankruptcy, at-risk consumer behavior, and the financial account life cycle. Our unique high-tech approach allows us to build software and services that are more cost-effective, and provide higher returns, than others in our industry.
Lifestyle at LCI:
LCI has an innovative, entrepreneurial structure, with great opportunities as a rapidly growing company.
- You will join the Data Delivery Assurance team and ensure the success of the company by assisting in the delivery of our products and services to our clients on time with quality, through the operational processing of various systems.
- You may be working closely with teammates and clients.
- You may manage/participate in multiple projects requiring coordination with other teams.
- You will need to do implementation testing when required
- Basic knowledge of MS SQL Server (SSIS is a plus), SQL/Transact-SQL, and data analysis.
- Advanced Excel and Access
- Strong teamwork and communication skills, we will provide training for the daily operational tasks
- Self-motivated and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organization skills, attention to details and ability to multi-task
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
Full time position:
- Monday to Friday (9:00 am - 5:00 pm)
- Compensation: 40K-50K annually
As a progressive employer, we offer a competitive salary with a complete benefits package (Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401K) in a flexible work environment. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.