Manager Client Services- IntelliCorp
- Beachwood, OH 44122, USA
- Verisk Business: Intellicorp Records
- Department: Customer Service/Support
Our customers rated us #1 in client services compared to our competitors, due to growth we now have our Client Services Manager position open. We would love to hear from you.
Who We Are
Since 1996, businesses and organizations have depended on IntelliCorp to help them hire and recruit quality talent and volunteers. Whether you operate locally or internationally, our products and services assist you in making better decisions and promoting a safe workplace.
Our commitment is to provide you with a full circle of excellence in background screening. We think you’ll find everything you need to create a program that meets your business or organizational requirements. With easy-to-use technology, best-in-class service, regulatory compliant processes and cost-effective solutions, we give you the tools and resources needed to on-board your applicants and volunteers with confidence.
The background screening industry is continually evolving, and we make it a priority to be at the forefront of the changes that impact the screening industry, especially when it comes to newly enacted legislation, legislative updates or shifts in compliance guidelines. We provide many resources to help you stay compliant, including training courses, sample forms, manuals and a complete learning center full of materials.
We’re dedicated to keeping our clients and their screening programs at the center of everything we do. IntelliCorp is a Verisk business, and we continue to grow and invest in our employees, products and technology. We also place a high value on corporate citizenship; serving others and giving back.
- Accredited through the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS)
- Named number one on Human Resource Outsourcing (HRO) Today magazine’s 2018 Baker’s Dozen list of the nation’s top midsize-program screening providers.
- Listed on the 2018 Workforce Management Hot List of background screening providers for the twelfth consecutive year
- Manage all aspects of Customer Service:
- Directly involved with hiring, on boarding and training of new Client Service Representatives.
- Reports progress of tasks and goals assigned of entire CS team to Director of Managed Services on weekly/monthly basis.
- Train to the Client Service Department manual.
- Lead and mentor the Client Service staff in the performance of their assigned responsibilities.
- Manage the year-end review process and objectives for all Client Service Representatives.
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly updates on goals and performance initiatives.
- Analyze business or operating procedures to devise most efficient methods of accomplishing work allowing system accesses when applicable.
- Responsible for ensuring all reports, projects, and tasks of the Client Service Department are assigned, in process, and completed on time and accuratelly Implement, train and provide ongoing support of Customer Relationship Management program.
- Works closely with IT and other departments to bring onto enterprise system including demonstrations, understanding of business requirements, data reconciliation, cleanup and import coordination from previous/existing system.
- Coordinates and promotes use of CRM and integration into end-user workflow.Serves as advocate and champion for the user base in enhancing and evolving the CRM.
- Works with CRM Administrator, Sales Managers, and other business management in the creation of dashboards, business analysis and creation of reports
- Assists in providing hands-on training to all end-users. Assists in developing all step-by-step instructions for new and enhanced functionality.
- Critical member of project team to implement all service packs, upgrades.
- Completes all responsibilities as outlined on annual Performance Plan.
- Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Requires 3 or more years of directly-related business-to-business advanced client service experience.
- Requires minimum of 3 years or more of management experience.
- Requires working knowledge of Microsoft business applications including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Requires advanced organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with Senior Leadership and team member.
- Requires the ability to explain complex product and service offerings to employees and clients.
- Experience reviewing and coaching direct reports on performance, goal attainment strategies, and teaching desired customer service behaviors and product knowledge.
- Requires experience reviewing call data, interpreting it, and looking for root cause of client concerns.
- Requires the ability to maintain professionalism as the point of escalation interacting with clients who may be irate or unkind.
- Ability to explain the processes and the nuances of our industry as they apply to background screening to clients and personnel within IntelliCorp, and client groups.
- Experience with Six Sigma or alternate process improvement strategy.
- Ability to have a flexible work schedule
- College degree in Business Management or related discipline.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.