- Aarhus, Denmark
- Verisk Business: Wood Mackenzie
- Department: Marketing
For the past 40 years, Wood Mackenzie has established its reputation as a trusted source of intelligence, enriching lives by empowering clients with unique insight on the world’s natural resources.
Now, as part of the Verisk Analytics family, that legacy is even stronger. Aligning with the world’s leading data analytics company extends our ability to help clients overcome the toughest challenges with our unrivalled analysis and advice.
We will continue to build on the power of our existing approach to assess and value individual assets and companies, allowing our clients to pursue the most promising opportunities.
Together, we inspire and innovate the markets we serve – providing invaluable intelligence that informs the strategic decisions that will ultimately shape the future direction of our global natural resources.
Wood Mackenzie Power and Renewables
Wood Mackenzie Power and Renewables, made up of analysts from GTM Research, MAKE Consulting, and Wood Mackenzie’s power practice, delivers integrated solar, wind, storage, power and grid edge market intelligence services that enable clients to make strategic decisions and forge the path toward a decarbonized and decentralized electricity market.
The position is responsible for developing and executing campaigns targeting utilities, renewable energy developers, and companies at the forefront of the transformation of the electricity industry, as well as generating and nurturing incoming leads and supporting power and renewables research sales teams. This position reports into the Research Marketing Manager.
- Working with our team of power and renewables analysts to align internal and external messaging with product content
- Developing and executing integrated, content-driven campaigns
- Overseeing creation and delivery of articles, press releases, advertisements, social media assets, and other marketing materials
- Generating leads and nurture them through the marketing and sales funnel
- Developing sales enablement materials including collateral, case studies, and more
- Building and maintaining external partnerships aimed to grow research business
- Excellent communication and well-developed relationship and collaboration skills
- A creative thinker that encourages a continual flow of new ideas and free thinking to help identify opportunities to enhance the business.
- You continually look for opportunities to learn and to share knowledge pro-actively with colleagues.
- Strong organization and planning skills
Wood Mackenzie Core Values
Wood Mackenzie is a place where we are committed to supporting our people to grow and thrive. We value different perspectives and aspire to create an inclusive environment which encourages diversity and fosters a sense of belonging.
Wood Mackenzie values each individual's contribution and helps them reach their full potential while sustaining an organisational culture of health and well-being.
Our core values are:
- Respect for the Individual
- Confidence with humility
We understand the importance of bringing your whole self to work and to achieving balance between work, family and other life commitments. We are open to considering flexible working arrangements to enable the greatest spectrum of talent to contribute to Wood Mackenzie's success.
Knowledge & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or a related field
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a marketing role
- Marketing campaign management, B2B preferred
- Knowledge of energy markets is preferred
- Strong writing and communications skills
- Proficiency in sales/marketing software such as Salesforce/Pardot, Marketo, HubSpot, MailChimp, or similar
- Strong interpersonal skills, as this position works across a variety of teams
- Aptitude for data analysis
- HTML knowledge is a plus but not required
- Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office, and demonstrate ease when learning new operating systems and software.