Digital Printer Operator, 3rd Shift (Sun-Thurs, 10pm-6am) - $17+/hr DOE + $1.75/hr shift differential + $0.50/hr increase eligible after 90 days – No Experience Needed – 8hr shift with 30min paid break
- Shift: 3rd
Vericast is a premier marketing solutions company that accelerates profitable revenue growth for the thousands of businesses it serves directly by influencing consumer purchasing and transaction behavior at scale while engaging with over 120 million households daily. We are recognized as leading providers of incentives, advertising, marketing services, transaction solutions, customer data and cross-channel campaign management, and intelligent media delivery that create millions of customer touch points annually for their clients. For more information, visit http://www.vericast.com or follow Vericast on LinkedIn.
Digital Printer Operator - 3rd Shift
- Sunday - Thursday, 10:00pm - 6:00am
- Hourly Pay Rate: $17.00+ DOE, plus $1.75/hour shift differential + $0.50/hr wage increase eligible after 90 days
- Employer subsidized on-site medical clinic
Responsible for the coordination of jobs in the Colorstream/Jetstream Digital Printing process. Releases jobs to printer, processes job tickets, and is responsible for system reports.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Creates host jobs, processes job tickets, sorts work by digital printer, and prioritizes job tickets for maximum efficiency.
- Releases jobs from the manufacturing system to the printer.
- Gathers and loads stock necessary for the completion of jobs.
- Produces documents using a digital printer, and performs quality inspection of all work processed.
- Responsible for all system reports and quality inspection forms deemed pertinent to the operation.
- Performs minor maintenance functions as follows: replace transfer assist blade, adjust bar-code reader and air knife, replace MICR toner bottle, and clean sensors.
Education & Knowledge Required
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Experience / Skills / Abilities Required
- Experience with windows based programs.
- Minimum 0-3 years prior printing experience.
- PC skills
- Average to above average mechanical reasoning abilities.
- Good organizational skills and ability to multitask
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Standing for up to 10 hours a day. Regular kneeling, bending, and stooping. Position may require lifting up to 35 lbs on a regular basis and 70 lbs on occasion. Must be able to work flexible schedule and weekend hours.
Hourly Pay Rate: $17.00+ DOE, plus $1.75/hour shift differential + $0.50/hr wage increase eligible after 90 days
The ultimate compensation offered for the position will depend upon several factors such as skill level, cost of living, experience, and responsibilities
Vericast offers a generous total rewards benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K and generous PTO allowance. A wide variety of additional benefits like life insurance, employee assistance and pet insurance are also available, not to mention smart and friendly coworkers!
Vericast offers a year-round TEMPERATURE CONTROLLED, BRIGHT, CLEAN manufacturing printing team-based environment.
At Vericast, we don’t just accept differences - we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. As an Equal Opportunity employer, Vericast considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classifications protected by law. Applicants who have disabilities may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the selection process by contacting our Talent Acquisition team at [email protected]. EEO is the law. To review your rights under Equal Employment Opportunity please visit: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf