- Grapevine, TX, USA
- Shift: Flexible
WHO WE ARE:
Vericast is a premier marketing solutions company that accelerates profitable revenue growth for the 70,000 businesses it serves directly by influencing consumer purchasing and transaction behavior at scale while engaging with over 120 million households daily. We are recognized as leading providers of incentives, advertising, marketing services, transaction solutions, customer data and cross-channel campaign management, and intelligent media delivery that create millions of customer touch points annually for their clients. For more information, visit http://www.vericast.com or follow Vericast on LinkedIn.
This position is a developmental role for internal promotions, or external hires as they learn more about Harland Clarke, our processes, and technical knowledge. This position will normally rotate assignments, in order to be exposed to managing within our business environment. The Objective of this leadership role is to learn the position as well as the proper procedures, under the guidance of other Team Leaders and Manufacturing Managers.
• Employee will normally perform the tasks and duties of the Leadership position under the direction and mentoring of Leader in the organization. The Trainee will learn reporting requirements, scheduling, labor planning, employee relations and training responsibilities. May assist with Performance Management Processes and workflow scheduling. May be required to participate on Manufacturing Organization teams outside of the location where they are currently assigned. 80%
• Additional duties as assigned by the Plant Manager. These duties may include project team participation as well as project leadership. 20%
• High School Diploma or GED (Required)
• Associate's Degree (Preferred)
• Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
• In lieu of the above education requirements, a combination of experience and education will be considered.
• No Experience Experience in a lead or supervisory role is required. Excellent Verbal as well as Written communication skills. Microsoft Office Applications expertise is needed. (Required)
• Strong Communication Skills
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• Excellent Organizational Skills
• Proven Analytical Skills
• Read / Comprehend Written Instructions
• Follow Verbal Instructions
• Basic Computer Skills
• Manufacturing Terminology
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft Outlook
COMMUNICATION AND CONTACTS
Location Leadership Interaction as well as Leadership contacts in Manufacturing Leadership as well as Corporate Leadership
May act as a lead or be the point of contact in the Supervisor's or Manager’s absence. In the absence of local leadership, may be authorized to make decisions in the best interest of the company.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORKING CONDITIONS
• Walking, Standing, Bending, Stooping and typing skills. Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
Vericast, to include its affiliated and subsidiary companies (Harland Clarke, Valassis, NCH Marketing Services, Clipper Magazine), is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants who have disabilities may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the selection process by contacting [email protected]