National Sales Executive
- Louisville, KY, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Shift: 1st
WE FUEL COMMERCE
We create meaningful connections between your business and the people that you serve how, when and where it matters. By pushing the boundaries of data and insights, we spark discovery and inspire action to create profitable results.
The Sales Executive will sell Vericast solutions of products to advertising agencies and direct clients within an assigned account list. The SE should have proven experience selling print & digital media to agencies and national or regional clients. The Sales Executive is expected to be an active contributor, team player, flexible and a client advocate. We are seeking a motivated, team-oriented seller, with a desire to be a part of our dynamic culture.
- Exceed quarterly revenue goals and be pro-active in driving revenue
- Engage agency and direct client decision makers at all levels
- Plan, prepare and present at high impact meetings with both prospects and existing clients
- Aggressively prospect, evaluate and identify best opportunities
- Identify and develop a strong understanding of client's core objectives and challenges
- Understand competitive landscape, and effectively differentiate our technology
- Utilize research in presentations and interactions with prospects and clients
- Ability to sell using our unique product offerings that address clients’ challenges; consultative seller
Up to 25% regional travel may be required.
- A strong desire to succeed in a quickly growing technology company that’s uniquely positioned for leadership in the print & online space
- 3-5+ years of media sales experience in print & digital solutions
- Strong understanding of industry trends, technologies and pricing models
- Entrepreneurially-minded self-starter
- Knowledge of ad campaign metrics and analysis
- Understanding of audience profiles, online ad targeting, and campaign optimization
- SalesForce™ experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Vericast offers a generous total rewards benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K and generous PTO allowance. A wide variety of additional benefits like life insurance, employee assistance and pet insurance are also available, not to mention smart and friendly coworkers!
Vericast considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. In addition, Vericast will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.