Senior Digital Execution Specialist
- Burlington, MA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Shift: 1st
QuickPivot is the premier customer data platform for brands looking to know, target and engage their customers. Our technology empowers marketers to rapidly make data-driven decisions and develop advanced cross-channel campaigns that drive timely, relevant customer experiences. QuickPivot allows brands to consolidate, cleanse, match and enrich all of their first party data and activate it to any endpoint to support strategic marketing campaigns. The QuickPivot CDP is backed up by a services team laser-focused on one thing: client success.
Winner of several industry innovation awards, the QuickPivot platform enables marketers to deliver coordinated customer experiences across all channels, measure results in real-time, and refine marketing programs to improve results. As brands look for cost-effective ways to drive rapid campaign creation and execution, QuickPivot is emerging as the vendor of choice. That’s why clients like Orvis, Annie Selkie, Allen Edmonds, the NHL, and over 20 channel partners are turning to QuickPivot.
- Take charge of your future with our generous 401K savings plan with company match, which is vested from day one.
- Participate in our company wide well-being program that also serves to lower your annual health insurance premiums.
- Explore new education opportunities with our Tuition Reimbursement Plan which covers up to $5,250.
- We offer work-life flexibility, meeting personal obligations along with professional success.
The Senior Digital Execution Specialist functions as part of a team that supports services engagements for key clients. The individual has strong client-facing skills, is highly organized, and is interested in problem solving in Marketing Automation tools to meet client needs. The Senior Digital Execution Specialist works to deliver high quality services deliverables to QuickPivot’s Pharma client and has access to and the support of others in the organization to solve complex challenges on behalf of the client. The focus of this role is supporting QuickPivot’s Campaign Operations clients, specifically as it aligns to process enhancements and new projects requiring technical understanding in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
· Become an expert on the client’s data and Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) infrastructure, to provide a consultative experience for clients and drive technical or process changes to support new project work (30%)
· Collaborate across client and vendor teams to design business processes that fit technical requirements of new projects, drive testing of new functionality in SFMC, provide insight gathered through analysis of previous projects, and document new processes and procedures to be shared with extended QuickPivot client support team: (40%)o Understand and quality control relevant SFMC system release items
o Write and perform required test cases for new work
o Partner with QuickPivot Campaign Operations team, client stakeholders, and external vendors to provide insights into the technical design and application, in SFMC, of conceptual ideas and business proposals (front end only, no back-end development required)
o Support the QuickPivot Campaign Operations team with documentation on new processes, existing functionality in SFMC, etc.
o Enhance current auditing processes across campaign work, utilizing in depth knowledge of client data and SFMC functionality to automate where possible
· Communicate via email and meetings to address status items or questions with clients directly (10%)
· Manage project prioritization, planning, and delegation of tasks across given workload; work with team leads to understand if additional resources are required to assist in larger projects (10%)
· Identify and drive resolution of issues for the client and support team members’ communication of those issues and resolutions (5%)
· Identify possible new functionality and/or processes that better meets client needs and drives efficiency (5%)
· Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in business, marketing, or communications
· Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certifications, a plus but not required
· 3+ years of Professional Services consulting with a track record of increasing responsibility and direct client interaction
· Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud modules
o Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud AMPscript, landing pages and images, a plus but not required
· Experience project managing, a plus
· Experience working and collaborating in a team environment
· Experience providing deliverables and receiving feedback
COMMUNICATION AND CONTACTS
· Very strong written and oral communication skills
· Strong interest in working with leading marketing technologies
· Excellent analytical, conceptual, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Vericast offers a generous total rewards benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K matching and generous PTO allowance. A wide variety of additional benefits like life insurance, employee assistance and pet insurance are also available, not to mention smart and friendly coworkers!
WHO WE ARE:
Vericast business, is the leader in marketing technology and consumer engagement. We work with over 60,000 companies and brands in a wide array of industries, partnering to anticipate consumer intent, inspire action, and create demand. NCH Marketing Services, Inc. and Clipper Magazine are Valassis subsidiaries is its consumer brand. Its signature Have You Seen Me?® program delivers hope to missing children and their families. Follow Vericast on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
At Vericast, we don’t just accept differences - we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our clients and our community. Vericast considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classifications protected by law. In addition, Vericast will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities by contacting us at: [email protected]. EEO is the law. To review your rights under Equal Employment Opportunity please visit: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.