SENIOR STAFF SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Austin, TX, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Shift: 1st
Senior Staff Software Engineer
The Valassis Digital Coupons team seeks a Senior Staff Software Engineer who wants to build modern, scalable applications and services. We support systems that drive consumption of coupons by millions of consumers. You’ll lead us through design, implementation and operation of a world-class coupon platform.
You will lead a team of talented engineers responsible for the full life-cycle of production applications and services, tools, and data. These are critical to our business of managing and optimize coupon offer performance. You’ll work daily with our team of software engineers, other engineering teams, and product owners to help build the best products and experiences. Our success depends on your work.
If you enjoy solving complex problems with the latest technologies, this is the role for you.
WHO WE ARE
Valassis Digital is a leading digital marketing intelligence company, providing a best-in-class data management platform and online and offline targeting capabilities that fuel superior display advertising and expanded media offerings, such as in-store campaign solutions, for advertising clients. Through proprietary technology, Valassis Digital creates meaningful marketing and advertising impact for businesses – from planning, delivery, and attribution. Valassis Digital taps into meaningful, actionable insights that drive better campaign performance.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Valassis Digital offers a generous total rewards benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401k matching, long-term cash incentives program, and PTO allowance. A wide variety of additional benefits like life insurance, employee assistance and pet insurance are also available!
- Build, scale, and maintain services and web-based applications
- Collaborate with team members to deliver rock-solid and scalable functionality
- Work with internal and external customers to define new features that drive our business
- Contribute to our team’s continuous efforts to improve quality and efficiency of development platforms, tools, and processes
- Strong experience with relational and non-relational data stores
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of foundational engineering concepts, algorithms, and data structures
- Strong background with software architecture/design writing modular and testable code
- Experience with highly scalable systems
- BS in Computer Science or related field (with significant Computer Science coursework), or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of software development experience
Vericast is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants who have disabilities may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the selection process by contacting our Recruiting Administrator directly at 616-541-3145.