Senior Financial Marketing Solutions Advisor
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Shift: 1st
Vericast is a premier marketing solutions company that accelerates profitable revenue growth for the 70,000 businesses it serves directly by influencing consumer purchasing and transaction behavior at scale while engaging with over 120 million households daily. Its major business units, Valassis, Harland Clarke, RetailMeNot, and QuickPivot are recognized as leading providers of incentives, advertising, marketing services, transaction solutions, customer data and cross-channel campaign management, and intelligent media delivery that create millions of customer touch points annually for their clients. For more information, visit http://www.vericast.com or follow Vericast on LinkedIn.
Advises and assists the selling efforts of Account Executives and Client Strategists in new sales and implementations of loan solutions for existing/prospective clients with complex needs through in-depth onsite sales presentations and client consultations to financial and non-financial clients. This position serves on a team of lending subject matter experts that assist clients in establishing lending programs that deliver risk appropriate volume for clients. Depending on individual client experience this role may consult on the development of solutions to enhance client retention and loyalty.
• Troubleshoot and strategize with clients and colleagues specifically related to credit criteria, underwriting, and loan origination to identify opportunities and new methods for accomplishing client goals. In the course of trouble shooting generation of creative alternative solutions to solve client issues is expected. Understand customer challenges and pro-actively problem solve with internal/external resources. Proactively look for ways to do things efficiently and more cost effectively for our customers. 30%
• Actively package business challenges, Harland Clarke solutions, financial business cases, presentations, pricing models, and promotional material (support from Marketing), and train the sales team to pitch the solution. 20%
• Transform industry insight into value propositions that leverage Harland Clarke capabilities as solutions for our clients. Develop a resource of relevant industry reports highlighting valuable statistics to be used as proof points. 10%
• Expected to serve as an expert on credit-based marketing initiatives, lead conference calls, and training for Harland Clarke and clients. 10%
• Serve as strategic thought leader for entire Marketing Services team. Focus on data driven credit solutions through the following activities; serve as first line support to advise and assist sales, client strategists, and client management teams in the preparation and delivery of sales presentations for Loan Eco system solutions and consultation during implementation of Harland Clarke’s credit-based data driven solutions. 30%
• Requires a Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or other relevant field of study
• Extremely familiar with bank and CU direct marketing initiatives, mainly credit-based promotions, underwriting, and credit bureau processes that support them
• Experience using credit criteria for pre-screening consumers and target marketing
• Computer experience
• Ideal candidate should have a working knowledge of consumer credit underwriting loan sales and direct marketing
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work independently
• Good communication and problem solving skills
COMMUNICATION AND CONTACTS
This individual will have contact with current clients, prospective clients, external research/bureau data providers, and various employees within the following processes: Sales/Marketing Analytics, Creative/Project Services. Client-facing position that requires both strategic and tactical experience in financial services marketing.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Vericast offers a generous total rewards benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K matching and generous PTO allowance. A wide variety of additional benefits like life insurance, employee assistance and pet insurance are also available, not to mention smart and friendly coworkers!
WHO WE ARE:
Valassis, a Vericast business, is the leader in marketing technology and consumer engagement. We work with over 60,000 companies and brands in a wide array of industries, partnering to anticipate consumer intent, inspire action, and create demand. NCH Marketing Services, Inc. and Clipper Magazine are Valassis subsidiaries. Follow Valassis on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.